msg for john s,hillbilly, t.w., brenda, jan

C

cejay

please go down and look at my reply to your answers about looking for a job in santo domingo -sincerly , cejay any by the way, hillbilly where i"m from in tennessee is where the real hillbilly's are from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

JohnS

Well, Cejay, all I can say is... Wow! Seems like you are all set then! Right?

Just one question that comes to my mind after reading about the family you have married into and the circles you now will be moving in...

I mean, with the contacts you get thru the "society" you will move in, I mean... what can people on this message board possibly do for you, when you have future presidents at your fingertips to give advise, provide introductions and so forth and so on!?!?!?

Forgive me if I feel confused...

By the way, I thought, to be called "Hillbilly" was kinda derogatory...

C

cejay

att: john s

well mr. john the reason i put some inquires in this msg board is because i was playing around to see what i could find on my own without help from my in laws but if that is what it takes then fine i will take the help from the soceity world. i didn"t know that dominicans take to so rudely to americans who want to move there. when 600,000 dominicans move and flock to my country here in the u.s. seeking our jobs and federal gov't funds we don't mess with them but we open our arms especially here in miami and let them become a useful source here in the u.s. by the way, a hillbilly is not really a putdown. it's like a nickname for someone from the south here in the u.s. tennessee, georgia, etc... by the way, see you at the dominican country club for new years!!!!!!!!! -cejay

T

Tony C.

Domincan Country Club?

Exactly where is the Dominican Country Club? I hope you don't mean the Santo Domingo Country Club. If you do I am going to cancel my membership!

BTW the New Years party at the"country" is pretty lame!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: You had to tell us you were a Hillbilly?

Cejay: You did not have to tell us you were a hillbilly from a Knoxville lettuce farm. Your accent came true and clear.
TW

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Tony C, dont cancel your membership!!

Tony C: Please dont rush out and cancel your membership at the Santo Domingo Country Club. I am afraid the only way you will see Cejay at a country club will be serving food trays to the caddies.
TW

C

criss colon

Re: Domincan Country Club?

Ceejay! These guys have been very hard on you,so I would like to invite you to a "real" Society New Years Eve Party!Every year the neighbors gather in front of my mother-in-law,s house ,to dance,have a few "Cocktails",and welcome in the "New Year!!"Plese come,and bring your "bride" and her family!My mother-in-law,s house is located at:#33 calle Las Americas,barrio Simon Bolivar!Just ask "TW" for more "complete" information.Criss Colon(Not a "Fake" Dominican!)or any other kind!

C

cejay

Re: You had to tell us you were a Hillbilly?

no, actually i"m from chattanooga , tennessee