Robbery at CambiumBene

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
There was a robbery at CambiumBene last night.

Edited message (omitted the names) -

=======================================
We were attacked and robbed by two men at our home just after dinner last night. One with a gun, one with a knife. You don't realize how big a gun is until it is not only pointed at your head, but pressed against it. I got knifed. ******* beaten. They stationed an armed guard here all night so we could try to sleep. It did not help much. We are trying for tickets to ******** sooner than the scheduled...... We have to be at the police dept in an hour and then a medical place for examination for their police reports.
=======================================

Will not be in the news.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Bred - so where is CambiumBene on the north coast. We have not heard that name used in the past.

Olly and the Team

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
bred, is this tourists or residents? i googled cambium bene, is this the nudist resort? the picture do not say much about security level. dogs? alarms?

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Bred - so where is CambiumBene on the north coast. We have not heard that name used in the past.

Olly and the Team

Has the team tried to click on the LINK provided......or is that too easy.....?????

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Yep - too easy and it is important for Bred to say where this is too!

Olly

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
I can post GPS coordinates for those interested. Tomorrow. Have to get it from my Garmin in the car.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
This is the old Eden project - long gone now - so what were the robbers doing wearing clothes - they would realy stand out ?

This is down the coast by Cabrara ? Is is not Bred ?

Olly

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
sorry to hear about....but you should tell us more...private resd. gated comm. did you have a home safe? wall safe? and hope all is ok

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
for those who initially did not see the link (i did not) here it is again: Explore - Cambium, naturism in the tropics

yes, it is a nudist resort. funny, ha ha. now we can just focus on discussing the crime. i would suggest they contact their consulate, if not for assistance then at least to inform about what happened.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
This is the old Eden project - long gone now - so what were the robbers doing wearing clothes - they would realy stand out ?

This is down the coast by Cabrara ? Is is not Bred ?

Olly

Sorry to say this Olly, but look at the location provided on the link, and you will find it is not Eden resort, but between Gaspar Hernandez and Rio San Juan......wow and you are in charge of sosua news......

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Batten down the hatches, looks like the run up to Xmas could get rough this year if the last week is anything to go by.

Buy your cars, adopt your dogs, get your local capitans cel number!