Dominican woman killed in switzerland

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Foreigner lures Dominican woman and kills her to collect life insurance.

Mother says they killed her daughter in Switzerland to collect insurance € 60,000

SANTO DOMINGO. Mar?a Feliz Feliz cries and cries for help to bring into the country the body of her daughter. Three months who died in Switzerland in an alleged accident and because of poverty surrounding her in Oviedo, has been unable to complete the formalities of transfer.

Maria's daughter was called Johanny Perez Feliz. She was 31. Excited married last February with Italian Carmelo Vinci, whom she met one month earlier, whom she introduced to the family. Her husband got her the paperwork to get her out of the country. In the month of July she already had a visa and life insurance 60,000 euros, that now her family states is the cause of death.

"It was for the insurance. He saw that she was a humble person from the campo that would have no way of claiming, that's why they chose her, "says Marcos Feliz, mayor of the municipality Oviedo, now accompanies the family in efforts so that from the Chancellery they can assist with the requests to repatriate the body of the young woman. It has been more than a month that a letter was deposited in that institution, and still they have not responded to them.

The mother explains that Johanny left the country for Switzerland on 12 July, but prior to her departure the mother discovered that the friend (Vanessa Vignone) who had introduced her daughter to her future husband, was actually his wife. "She called me and told me she was leaving on day 4 or 7. I came to see her on Day 4, and she said, 'Mommy, I don't have a lot of trust in these people'. I told her not to go. Then she called me and told me that if we saw anything(suspect) to act, she was leaving me copies of everything under the mattress. "And three days later they killed her."

The date of the Life insurance that her husband Johanny had bought was four days old, according to the family, and was cashed. The death of the woman (the limited data the family has been able to obtain), says a vehicular accident.

The mother, an aunt and a brother of the young woman cry to the Ministry of Women and the Foreign Ministry to act with diligence so the case does not go unpunished.

"I hope to obtain my daughter's body, even that, and to get justice, because she has family. To bring the body of my daughter so I can be still, because I am tearing inside, "said the lady in tears, while a brother of the victim shows the copies of the passports of the couple that were found under the mattress of Johanny.

Madre dice que le mataron a su hija en Suiza para cobrar un seguro de

Feb 7, 2007
So she knows the Italian, knows him for one month then marries him and leaves for Europe with him. She must have been really desperate to leave this Island.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
And of course it would be much much easier to disguise a murder as an accident in the dr than in switzerland..........
I tried checkimg out june/july swiss newspapers to no avail ( only found a dominican hoe who had sequestered an old man in his appartment in switzerland to cash in his pension..........).

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Many murders and robberies are not reported. Not every murder or robbery makes the headlines.

If every murder, assualt, robbery in NY(in a singe day) were to be reported, it would fill an entire newspaper.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Many murders and robberies are not reported. Not every murder or robbery makes the headlines.

If every murder, assualt, robbery in NY(in a singe day) were to be reported, it would fill an entire newspaper.

Thankfully murder is not as wide spread in switzerland.......ll. it often makes the headlines a couple of days in a row.......

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Well, it would not be reported as a murder but an automobile accident as stated by the mother.

But I am just hoping that her daughter's body can be returned to the DR for proper
burial by family members.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
The story doesn't add up.

Why would a Swiss national take out an insurance in Euros? Or if in Swiss Francs, why would it be exactly 60K in euro?
Also he has arranged her a visa within 5 months?

No I think there is a different story behind this.
It says he?s Italian:

... married last February with Italian Carmelo Vinci...

My wife?s cousin received her visa less than two months after marrying her Italian husband.

A very small paper:
New York City Murder Rate In 2013 Reaches Historic Low

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would expect that swiss police is quite skilled and if it was murder it would discovered. looks like ma wants a chunk of that 60k.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
if someone tells you that they want to take out an insurance policy on your life, that should be a clue to get going asap.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Foreigner lures Dominican woman and kills her to collect life insurance.

Mother says they killed her daughter in Switzerland to collect insurance € 60,000

SANTO DOMINGO. Mar?a Feliz Feliz cries and cries for help to bring into the country the body of her daughter. Three months who died in Switzerland in an alleged accident and because of poverty surrounding her in Oviedo, has been unable to complete the formalities of transfer.

Maria's daughter was called Johanny Perez Feliz. She was 31. Excited married last February with Italian Carmelo Vinci, whom she met one month earlier, whom she introduced to the family. Her husband got her the paperwork to get her out of the country. In the month of July she already had a visa and life insurance 60,000 euros, that now her family states is the cause of death.

"It was for the insurance. He saw that she was a humble person from the campo that would have no way of claiming, that's why they chose her, "says Marcos Feliz, mayor of the municipality Oviedo, now accompanies the family in efforts so that from the Chancellery they can assist with the requests to repatriate the body of the young woman. It has been more than a month that a letter was deposited in that institution, and still they have not responded to them.

The mother explains that Johanny left the country for Switzerland on 12 July, but prior to her departure the mother discovered that the friend (Vanessa Vignone) who had introduced her daughter to her future husband, was actually his wife. "She called me and told me she was leaving on day 4 or 7. I came to see her on Day 4, and she said, 'Mommy, I don't have a lot of trust in these people'. I told her not to go. Then she called me and told me that if we saw anything(suspect) to act, she was leaving me copies of everything under the mattress. "And three days later they killed her."

The date of the Life insurance that her husband Johanny had bought was four days old, according to the family, and was cashed. The death of the woman (the limited data the family has been able to obtain), says a vehicular accident.

The mother, an aunt and a brother of the young woman cry to the Ministry of Women and the Foreign Ministry to act with diligence so the case does not go unpunished.

"I hope to obtain my daughter's body, even that, and to get justice, because she has family. To bring the body of my daughter so I can be still, because I am tearing inside, "said the lady in tears, while a brother of the victim shows the copies of the passports of the couple that were found under the mattress of Johanny.

Madre dice que le mataron a su hija en Suiza para cobrar un seguro de

If this is true than this is really diabolical. Stranger things have happened.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I have never heard of an insurance policy for only 60k. The funeral alone would be over 5k. An average car in Switzerland can easily run you 50k and up. Just a decent motorcycle in Switzerland is 15K and up.

Life Insurance policies tend to be up in the million euros range. 60k in Switzerland buys little, is little, and goes no where. You can easily make 60k a year just waiting tables in Switzerland.

Frank

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I have never heard of an insurance policy for only 60k. The funeral alone would be over 5k. An average car in Switzerland can easily run you 50k and up. Just a decent motorcycle in Switzerland is 15K and up.

Life Insurance policies tend to be up in the million euros range. 60k in Switzerland buys little, is little, and goes no where. You can easily make 60k a year just waiting tables in Switzerland.

Frank

exactly!! something does not ring true here. no guy in Europe is going to go through all this trouble to get 60 large. with all he had spent to get her there, he would be in the red. besides, do insurance companies bother to sell 60 grand life insurance policies?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I wouldn't say that fast this is not true. In the Netherlands a Dominican guy was inviting Dominican men to the country, to take out an insurance on them and have them killed. This could be true. Mate the 60,000 insurance is all the guy could afford, leaving 50,000 euros after the burial. An Italian national could be taking out an insurance in Italy (in euros).

Get someone from DR to Europe doesn't cost a lot of money, 1000 euro ticket and maybe 500 euro visa requirements.

The only thing I'd say is: if you didn't trust them, why did you go. She trusted her husband so much that she kept copies of their passports under her mattress.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Wow...somebody has lost her life and all you can think of is conspiracies? Have some compassion for the poor lady and her family for God's sake! May she rest in peace and I hope that the family get answers of what really happened. Oh, and by the way, for those of you that are not familiar with Switzerland, it has 4 official languages, German, Italian, French and the old language, Romanish. Southern Switzerland is the Italian Canton, Ticino. There are many Italian nationals living in Tecino