• Thread starter "The Tourist Watcher"
  • Start date

Sarita, Uncovered!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

When I saw the picture Sarita sent, I just took a quick look to give my opinion, but now that photo analysis is becoming a favorite sport in DR1(Except that most do not dare face the music) I went back to check her picture using some very simple technology.

I used Paint Shop Pro 7, an image enhancement and alteration software. Using a hyper zoom I noticed that Sarita or someone for her used a digital camera and saved the picture in a JPG file, then proceeded to make some alterations to the picture. By just looking at the pixels that have disappeared from the background and around her body you can tell someone adjusted her image. Why did she eliminate the background? What was being hidden. I know she did not use a green screen for special effects. It was all done with the magic wand and other reshaping tools. Using the zoom, somebody took the eraser tool and clipped the pixels for things she did not want to show. Unfortunately, when you zoom it you notice that....surprise? She is wearing a hair extension!! If you look carefully and you have a zoom lens you will see the typical partition of hair pieces layered on top of the other(at the top) her hair is fake.

Apparently the person who did the alterations, although intending to clean the photo, forgot to suppress one of the layers in the layer screen and the hairpiece showed up. She could have fooled us also by taking off some bulging from her cheek to eliminate her chubbyness eliminating pixel by pixel, and using the softening tool but did not think someone would check into it. If you look at her arms more closely, she is overweight for her size.

After a doubletake, I retire my previous categorization of Sarita from an 8 to a 5. Ordinary at best.

TW

D

DR1

Give me a break TW....

You should be out polishing that car, not playing with Paint Shop. Actually, Photoshop with a few plugins is much better for that sort of stuff :)

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob.

M

mkohn

Re: Give me a break TW....

PhotoShop just costs a lot more!
Hair extensions are very popular here among young girls.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Rob:Give me a break TW....

Rob: Sorry I have a guy who does my car wash and polishing for me. In fact right now he is drying up the rainwater.And thats why I mentioned a simple technological thing. If I had used photo shop I could uncover some more. I want it to be fair. Maybe you should be polishing Saritas act, or perhaps you did not read the language she used in the argument with TSL. As for extensions, I prefer the natural look.

TW

L

Loren

If it is true

The real thing beats haciendo pap?l de ni?a buena any day! A real 7 beats a fake 10 any day! I don't know about all this techno namby pamby but if it is true, ?co?o!