Shooting at Santiago nightclub

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
Omega and Anthony Santos performed at Dubai club in Santiago in which there was a shooting.

Talk around town is that Omega was involved in the shooting and PN has it on video.

Dubai claims Omega left before the shooting occurred. Here's their release:

LRV6HyE.jpg

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Two ballplayers involved in shooting at Santiago discotheque - DiarioLibre.com

SANTIAGO. Major League players Starlin Castro and Engel Beltre were "invited" to pass by the Homicide Department of the National Police in Santiago in order to be questioned in relation to the shooting which occurred Saturday night in the "Dubai" discotheque, during a party entertained by the bachata singer Anthony Santos and the "mambero," Omega.

The incident left 3 persons with bullet wounds, who are receiving medical attention at the Regional University Hospital Jos? Maria Cabral y Baez in Santiago and at a private clinic that was not identified.

The police spokesman in Santiago, Colonel Damien Arias Matos, indicated that both baseball players will be interviewed by the police in order to hear their versions regarding this case.

Although he did not identify which , he indicated that in a video of the incident one of the baseball players is observed carrying a firearm. Anthony Santos and Omega were entertaining when the altercation broke out.

The wounded were identified as Luis Pie, Andes de Jesus Mateo and Carlos Jaquez Marte. Omega and Santos were not injured in the incident.

At the scene, investigative authorities collected as evidence a 12gauge shotgun shell, a shell casing from a rifle with the number 88 L. C., and nine shell casings from a 9 mm weapon.

Besides the persons injured several vehicles revealed impacts from gunshots, among them a Mercedes Bands black SUV, belonging to baseball player Engel Beltre. As of Sunday night the authorities had arrested 12 persons for questioning. The party was held under a large tent in front of the discotheque, located between 27 February Ave. and Juan Pablo Duarte.

May 12, 2005
Omega, the most dangerous man in DR. I would not go anywhere's in his general vicinity. Next time he gets locked up, they should just throw away the key

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Iit was the gun shooting that I heard at night! Me and wife were having wine at home and I heard several 'pops'. She pretended or didn't say anything. Normally she would freak out on everything...

I guess she got used to life in DR?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Wasn't Omega involved in another shooting that occurred in the Colinas Mall/ Plaza earlier this year in Santiago?

"Major League players Starlin Castro and Engel Beltre were "invited" to pass by the Homicide Department of the National Police in Santiago in order to be questioned in relation to the shooting which occurred Saturday night in the "Dubai" discotheque, during a party entertained by the bachata singer Anthony Santos and the "mambero," Omega."

You'd better believe it. Anyone known to have a large bank account who finds themselves in the immediate vicinity of a shooting during the holiday season will most certainly be "invited" to stop by the police station to be interviewed.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
No surprise at all. Omega, baseball players..again no surprise. I will leave it at that.