My wife and band No Drama's schedule this week in Sosua & Cabarete

My wife Andr?a is performing tonight at El Choco in Sosua from 5-7 doing solo blues (keyboard and singing) and then 8-11 with her bands guitar player ken. From 7-8 will be a young new talent Gianni Berardi. Always great food and good times at El Choco!!

On Friday her Band No Drama(rock/blues) will be performing at Aloha surf cafe in Cabarete from 8-11 for their 5th year restaurant Anniversary.

Every Saturday No Drama plays from 4-7 at The Finish Line in Sosua. They will also be playing at The new and improved Jolly Roger from 8-10pm. ( They will be playing next week on the closed PC as usual.)

Also every Wednesday Andr?a and ken do their duo at The Checkpoint from 4-7 in Sosua.

If you haven't come to any of her gigs you should, she has an awesome voice, it is always fun and as is HOT!! :-D

Rock on Sosua!!

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
I will be in Sosua from Jan 5-19th and hope they will be playing then. Live music is great.Hey Harleysrock I still owe you a beer. Maybe at the Jolly when I am there. On second thought maybe you can buy me a beer for my 50th that I will celebrate in Sosua. Just remember Harleyssuck

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I think its a pre and post Ambien issue, he does in fact believe its two separate people. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Maybe I should change my screen name to victoryrocks and clear up the confusion. I always see Harleys in my rear view.

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Still parked because they won't start, and oh I forgot about the puddle of oil underneath . Just having some fun. Lots of my friends ride Harleys but I thought I would save $ 15,000 and still have a more powerful and reliable machine. Hey as long as you ride it doesn't matter what is between your legs as long as it has 2 wheels and stays upright.

The ones that are still parked, I'd guess. The rest would be in front of you, while you try to catch up. :laugh: