Dance Music!

T

Ty Supancic

I just spent 10 great days in the DR, Santa Domingo, Boca Chica, Santiago and Puerto Plata. We heard the same dozen songs the whole time and now I can't find them anywhere. Can anyone give me titles of some of the songs so I can track them down. The only title I remember and have found is "I No Speak Spanish My Love." We heard that song everyday!

Thanks in advance!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: To Ty Supancic:Dance Music!

Ty: You got to gives us a lead. Were these Merengues? Salsa? Pop music like Shakira, Cristina Aguilera? boleros, like Luis Miguel?or bachata?. You see, there are 300 radio stations in DR. They play different kinds of music. Even clubs have their own playlist. Was it played at a hotel sound system? which hotel? Even hotels have their own,like the famous "El Tiburon" by C & C Company and songs by El General.Please narrow down this thing so we can help.
TW

T

Ty Supancic

Re: To Ty Supancic:Dance Music!

Hmmm, we heard the same songs at Tribeca in Santiago as we heard at Crazy Moon in Puerto Plata. They seemed ubiquitous. I know some were merengues because people said so. I heard very little music I recognized like Missy Elliot or Cristina Aquilera so it seemed like it was uniquely latin music. It all seemed to have that Mexican rhythm section. Sorry if I sound narrow, I really love music and am trying to broaden my horizons.

J

John

Try these songs

--un, dos, tres, pasito para abajo, un, dos, tres pasito para arriba. (The Resorts National Anthem)
--Follow the leader
--Dile, que yo tambi?n fui buen amante, que no me importan sus alardes.... by Sergio Vargas
--Una mano en la cintura, una mano en la cadera, un movimiento sexy, un movimiento sexy... by Azul Azul
--Qu? l?stima me da, a?n corre por mis venas, la llama de pasi?n que me dejaste, pero tu eres ajena... by Eddy Herrera

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Try these songs

What about...La Vaca, la vaca, la vaca, la misma vaca!!! very complicated song! hahaha

TW