Criss Colon???

D

Doug

Does anyone on this board know the whereabouts of Criss's house? Or how about his phone number? Can it be identified by his ip? (I know nothing about computers...so this might sound like a stupid question)If someone knows someone that is his friend.....friend...Criss has no friends!!!....Just joking....if someone knows someone that knows him, maybe they could give him a call and see if he is alright? Maybe someone knows another board he frequents?.....Sending out a S.O.S..

L

Loren

He's a big guy, isn't he? ECH, any reports of big gringo's? I hope he's ok. When he returns I am sure he will be amused at the reaction to his absence. I hope he's ok.

P.S. Doug, you can't directly discern a phone # from an IP address. Theoretically it could be determined if you were the Internet Service Provider depending on a several factors, but it is not feasible as in something the webmaster or someone could just lookup.

C

Carol

Criss

Come on we're all getting concerned about you. I've lost your home e-mail address so please, let us know you're OK.

Carol

R

Ross Rucker

He must be feeling good now that is showing how much they miss him