the hottest chica

J

JA809

never seen a buena haitiana...not that they don't exist...just never seen one, don't think this topic really matters, there's pretty everywhere, especially with makeup now days

A

Angie

what?

makeup nowadays??!! real beauty is natural! and as for physical beauty, coming from a gringa, i have never seen so many beautiful people as on the ENTIRE island of hispaniola.(and cuba i'm sure, i've just never been there.) pretty IS everywhere, period.

S

sarah irene19

Re: what? TO JA809

why when i post, you a question you won't answer it? Is You're g/f gringa ? yes or no? you really, think white girls are prettier..then us latinas????

Sarita~

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Sarita, what yadoing upso late? *DC*

A

azb

Re: beauty comes from the outside.

most men in DR, hardly stick around long enough to get to know her from the inside.... beauty or whatever you call it. Hehehehehe

L

Loren

The beauty of a woman...

Has 4 parts:
Heart
Mind
Body (including face)
Social Grace This is the only one that can be learned (etiquette, manners and protocol.) A part of it is maturity and part of it is charm.

All are subjective qualities as well.

Women, what are the components you consider requisite in a man?

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: The beauty of a woman...

I consider those things as important defining qualities, but "beauty" refers to appearance only, and refers to the entire package (body, face, hair, etc.) in my personal opinion. In fact, a person can be beautiful one moment, not in another. I hate it when people put a spin on it (inner beauty). If beauty included the inside by definition, nobody would have to qualify the word with "inner".

In my opinion, America has the best looking girls (and some of the homliest too). So what's American? Nothing specific. Could be any combination of any nationality in the world. That's the "beauty" of it.

L

Loren

Top class women in the USA but

The thing is that in the USA, maybe 5% of the babes look good. In the D.R. about 20% of the babes look good. Venezuela, Trinidad and Cuba are up there high as well. Puerto Rico is 7-10%. Big drawback is a lot of the Puerto Ricans like Gringas, tend to put on a lot of weight as they age. There are some good looking Mexicans but not a lot of them have the nalgas the Dominicanas have.

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: Top class women in the USA but

Fat Americans.

Food everywhere and the money to pay for it.
Devaluation of sex appeal by the feminists.
Less excersize - laziness and money.

Then again, what we call "chunky" today, used to be the standard to be achieved in the 50's. And even though a hard body looks better, a soft body is more comfortable to press up against at night.

L

Loren

Can't deal with la grasa en la raza

I dont know man, For my taste she's gotta be a size 6, maybe a size 8 if she's kinda tall and it's more butt than hips. I like them built like volleyball players. Athletic but not overdone. (no East German Swimmers)Long shapely legs are essential. Dark hair and eyes are plusses also!

To each their own, but that is just my personal taste.