Isabel in Charamicos

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Sos?a, Charamicos
A woman, who is said to be very aggressive and dangerous, together with other suspects was arrested by DICRIM in a murder case.
People say she is also responsible for the death of more persons, including her husband and a foreigner whose cases were not followed up by police.

"A Isabel se le considera una mujer muy agresiva, quien supuestamente hab?a tirado a su ex marido desde un segundo nivel en esa misma casa, hace unos meses, quien a casusa de la ca?da posteriormente muri?, tambi?n se le considera sospechosa de la muerte de un extranjera que hace unos a?os en esa misma casa fue asesinada, pero las autoridades nada hicieron."

En Sos?a a Palos asesinan a un hombre apodado prospero

Apresan a sospechosa de la muerte de Pr?spero (machaca) y padre del occiso al recibir la noticia se cae muerto

donP

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Indeed. She did have a bit of a reputation but this is the first time I have heard anything about her killing someone.

May 29, 2006
What ever happened to La Bruja? Looked like Darren's mother in law from Bewitched. Cops wouldn't touch her.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Bleep Isabel...

Dolores in Boca Chica is mine!

Gu9GWhb.gif

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
She has a very interesting history. I've known her since she was a young woman. Are you guys saying she's found religion?

Yes she has. She once stabbed a friend of mine with a broken bottle...just recently she apologized to my friend for the harm she did.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
she has good memory, eh? makes you look forward to the day she misplaces jesus again and starts slapping back everyone she gave another cheek to during her good years...