Can't Decide... Need Help - Bachelor Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT

Feb 4, 2015
Hi everyone,

Looking for some help on a bachelor party that I'm planning for mid-May 2015. About 8-10 guys all in our late 20s and early 30s. Looking to go for 5 nights, with budget of about 600-800 per person for accommodation.

DILEMMA: We can?t decide between Punta Cana and Puerto Plata.

Question 1: During the day we will spend our time relaxing on the beach, enjoying the sun, eating and drinking. Which destination has better beaches? We?re looking to go swimming, relaxing on the beach, diving, etc. we?re not the type to surf or kite surf? Are the beaches in Puerto Plata too windy and with lots of seaweed?

Question 2: Which destination has better excursions? For 2-3 days we will want to do excursions, catamaran tour / zip lining / ATV / etc.

Question 3: During the night we want to go to night clubs and also check out a few gentlemen's clubs. Not looking to hook up. Are the clubs in Punta Cana any good or are they Vegas style and too expensive? Puerto Plata offers us proximity to Cabarete and Sousa, are the clubs there safe, and are they full of too many locals where 8-10 guys who only speak English will be bored? I?ve read there are more crack downs for gentlemen?s clubs, and if so is Punta Cana our only option?

Question 4: If we go with Punta Cana, which 4*+ all inclusive resort would you recommend? If we go with Puerto Plata, is Iberostar Costa Dorada our best bet?

Appreciate any help and advice. Sitting on the fence at the moment and can?t decide.

Thanks,

DBT

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
im not sure but p.p. someone is going play,,,,of course p.c. got plenty of chicas just remember to learn merangue.....the dance of your dreams...

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I would consider getting an all inclusive deal in Punta Cana. Your air fare, meals and drinks will all be covered. The drawback here is that the all-inclusives will not let you bring women back into the complex so you would have to find women already at the all inclusive or venture into town for fun. You will probably find A-Is in Puerta Plata cheaper but for the most part the hotels are much older and not as nice as what you will find in Punta Cana. Good luck.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Definitely Punta Cana/Bavaro.

Go to Steve's Bar, hook up with Brian the owner and other clients of his bar will show you around.
We have lot's of "Gentlemen Clubs": Conejitas, Blue Light to name just a few.

Everywhere excursions from Buggies till zip-lining, swimming with dolphins, safari-trips etc. etc.

And very safe, don't risk going to the north!

Enjoy!!!!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
10 guys on a wild trip?
take a All Inclusive in Punta Cana with 24/7 open Bar, booze will never be any cheaper to have than that way.
plenty of "Gentlemen's Clubs" around, heck, this whole Island is one big Gent's Club.
Not hooking up?? heck, so what ya need a Gent's Club for?
if 10 guys do not get hooked up during a week in PC, then they will die as ole Virgins for sure.

Mike

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

Go to Steve's Bar, hook up with Brian the owner and other clients of his bar will show you around.

Everywhere excursions from Buggies till zip-lining, swimming with dolphins, safari-trips etc. etc.

Enjoy!!!!

Punta Cana is definitely the right choice. There is no shortage of fun. A fishing charter would also be advisable.

Is La Punta still open? (9th Wonder of the World- Valley of the Dimes)....now there's a Gentlemen s' Club for the books.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

Enjoy!!!!

they are going for a ho ride. who needs dolphins?

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Funny how quick things change!

Not long ago the answer would have been Sosua, Sosua, Sosua!!!

Now I suppose even an AI is more exciting than the "New Sosua".

(It's probably easier to get a service on your mobility scooter here in Sosua these days than a 'boy's night out'.)

I think Blackbeard's and Field of Dreams are still open?

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
bachelor party. not looking to hook up.

my bad.

that means No Fishing? no Fishy Stories afterwards??
heck, what a waste of a Guys week in Paradise.

10926200_10204728725311434_989249200714122205_n.jpg

Mike

salamy357

Feb 6, 2015
What up DBT if you need help in your trip I am your guy I have been planning trips for a number of friends every year the only thing you need to do is get together with your friends and find out what you guys would like to do dont do resort or hotel rent a villa and rent a mini bus and go to nice place if anything let me know I will work with you

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
a few days of a Bechelor Fun Trip, why the heck should they rent a Condo where they would need to cook their own meals and wash their own dishes?? an drenting a minibus driving around drunk thru the night??
a AI offers all what is needed for a good partytime, and when hopping off resort to catch a Gents Club or some nightclubs, cabbies are everywhere readily available and safe. a easy task.

Mike

salamy357

Feb 6, 2015
Mike fisher one that why dbt will have a maid and they are sleeping in the villa its party eveyday no dish washing they are eat out every day and drink hard iam going to set up his 5 day of his life the villa is to sleep one and two in the villa you can do what ever you want and a taxi at night you would get robb jajajaaaj dbt is rent a mini bus and is having a tour with a gun permit and driver that is military with a gun permit this not the first trip that i have done jajajajajajaj

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Mike fisher one that why dbt will have a maid and they are sleeping in the villa its party eveyday no dish washing they are eat out every day and drink hard iam going to set up his 5 day of his life the villa is to sleep one and two in the villa you can do what ever you want and a taxi at night you would get robb jajajaaaj dbt is rent a mini bus and is having a tour with a gun permit and driver that is military with a gun permit this not the first trip that i have done jajajajajajaj

there's no problem to disagree. as i do completely with your advise.
to have fun in Punta Cana you do not need a gun permit and you do not need to rent some corrupt uniform, taxis are completely safe to use as long as they stay away from shady/suspicious "guides" with Guns.

Mike

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

seems like chic changed his handle...

Status
Not open for further replies.