The Killers Vacationed in Punta Cana

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
She was maintaining the Western lifestyle only as a front, I am sure she was tortured by her time in the DR in a bikini.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Quite the contrary

She was maintaining the Western lifestyle only as a front, I am sure she was tortured by her time in the DR in a bikini.

Those pictures were in 2008-2009. Another fine piece of journalism.

It is not how it happens usually. Most often, the ones who where the most westernized (and often sleazy), do the worse things and one day (guy was a low life criminal in and out of jail, gf grew up in foster care), they turn around and become more religious than a Saudis. I have seen it.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The Mali Cameleon

Most often, the ones who where the most westernized (and often sleazy), do the worse things and one day, they turn around and become more religious than a Saudis.

How about women from Mali????? :bunny: :rolleyes: :classic:

donP

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
How about women from Mali????? :bunny: :rolleyes: :classic:

donP

I am more informed about French from West-African (and yes Malian) descent as myself. I can tell you they are often the ones who know very little about their background, poor family so never visit, most don't speak the language, they lost in research of an identity. Once you witness the abject poverty of where our parents are from, understand their sacrifice they made to escape it and give us a better life, Jihad would be the last thing on their mind.

To answer your question, women from Mali (not from Malian descent) are more preoccupied by putting food on the table and/or working and sending money back home when they are overseas.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I'd hit it.

there might be a little problem getting those undies off her first....

l.jpg

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I am more informed about French from West-African (and yes Malian) descent as myself. I can tell you they are often the ones who know very little about their background, poor family so never visit, most don't speak the language, they lost in research of an identity. Once you witness the abject poverty of where our parents are from, understand their sacrifice they made to escape it and give us a better life, Jihad would be the last thing on their mind.

To answer your question, women from Mali (not from Malian descent) are more preoccupied by putting food on the table and/or working and sending money back home when they are overseas.
Are you of Mandenka origin by any chance?

A lot of Dominicans are registering Mandenka in DNA tests as the main African input in the racial mixture. It could probably explains ejy you like Dominicans so much. lol

Apparently the Mandenka were the ones that creates the Mali Empire who knows how many centuries ago.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Kangurang

Are you of Mandenka origin by any chance? (...) It could probably explain why you like Dominicans so much.

Hmm, I hate to imagine that my dear Afri went through the Kankurang rite... :cry:

donP

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Hmm, I hate to imagine that my dear Afri went through the Kankurang rite... :cry:

donP

Yes Mandinka and Fulani (nomads). Luckily, my parents are educated, so not in my family.

Many malians overseas used to sent their kid back home when they started acting out, but because of female circumcision and underage marriage, the French authority are now on the look out for kids which dissapear, so it has become impossible for parents to keep kids against their will (even minors). My own brother was sent back , thought he was going on vacation, he came back 3 years later, lol. He was changed. Sadly, it rarely happens anymore i.e . This knucklehead would have been back in a village, walking mile to fetch water after its first time in jail.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Are you of Mandenka origin by any chance?

A lot of Dominicans are registering Mandenka in DNA tests as the main African input in the racial mixture. It could probably explains ejy you like Dominicans so much. lol

Apparently the Mandenka were the ones that creates the Mali Empire who knows how many centuries ago.

Yes sir and the love is mutual :)