I need advice

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
Ok, I've never asked for advice before, but maybe, just maybe you can help me, as I really need advice on what to do. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. Maybe I think deep down that I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my golf clubs, so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack right by the club head. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro shop where I bought it? Please can someone offer advice before the weekend ?! Thanks

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Take it to the Pro-Shop, this is a serious matter!
Don't try to fix this yourself, the result will be devastating!

BTW Try to pay more attention to your clubs, they have a bigger value than all other things in life!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wlqid3.jpg

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
and a good idea is to get the shaft length increased.... provides a better swizzle in your hozzle..

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
and a good idea is to get the shaft length increased.... provides a better swizzle in your hozzle..

John Holmes theory:

The angle of the dangle is equal to the heat of the meat...........