Lessons of karate, jujitsu or other martial art.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
If I've already posted this ,my apologies but with all the horrible things being done to women and girls I'd like my daughter to have
a reasonable chance of giving back whatever someone tries to give her. The dancing lessons are a wet waste of time. The films going round now
indicate to girls that they can indeed give back as good as they get. Unarmed combat is a great thing for girls to learn.

sabra

Jun 16, 2007
If I've already posted this ,my apologies but with all the horrible things being done to women and girls I'd like my daughter to have
a reasonable chance of giving back whatever someone tries to give her. The dancing lessons are a wet waste of time. The films going round now
indicate to girls that they can indeed give back as good as they get. Unarmed combat is a great thing for girls to learn.
I agree that unarmed combat is a great thing. Not only for the girlies.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
We have a great club here in GH, For the kids , I Did their website for them ! http://taekwon-do-gh.com/
And I contributed my 2 kids to the cause ! LOL My girl is 3 and my boy is 7 and Green belt with Blue Stripes !

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
jojo2130 - you lucky family, pity GH is so far. If you ever hear of an instructor moving this way please let me know.