american arrested in sosua for beating up a prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Apresan extranjero por agredir trabajadora sexual en Sos?a, detiene hombre trat? canjear cheque falso - Puerto Plata Digital

apparently they had a discussion regarding the price for her services.

El estadounidense detenido fue identificado como Devin C. Staten de 37 a?os de edad, quien est? hospedado temporalmente en el Condominio Casa Alegr?a de sector El Batey en el municipio de Sos?a, quien est? acusado de ser el presunto autor de agresi?n f?sica en perjuicio de la trabajadora sexual Ailyn In?s Collado Morillo de 28 a?os de edad.
Seg?n el parte policial, Collado Morillo result? con esguince y trauma del quinto dedo de la mano derecha adem?s de trauma sugestivo y laceraciones frontales moderadas todas curables en 21 d?as, tal como lo establece el certificado m?dico expedido de manera legal, lesiones que sufriera la dama mientras discuti? con el norteamericano Staten por el precio del servicio.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Apresan extranjero por agredir trabajadora sexual en Sos?a, detiene hombre trat? canjear cheque falso - Puerto Plata Digital

El estadounidense detenido fue identificado como Devin C. Staten de 37 a?os de edad, quien est? hospedado temporalmente en el Condominio Casa Alegr?a de sector El Batey en el municipio de Sos?a, quien est? acusado de ser el presunto autor de agresi?n f?sica en perjuicio de la trabajadora sexual Ailyn In?s Collado Morillo de 28 a?os de edad.
Seg?n el parte policial, Collado Morillo result? con esguince y trauma del quinto dedo de la mano derecha adem?s de trauma sugestivo y laceraciones frontales moderadas todas curables en 21 d?as, tal como lo establece el certificado m?dico expedido de manera legal, lesiones que sufriera la dama mientras discuti? con el norteamericano Staten por el precio del servicio.

la dama..

gotta love it.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Several of her relatives had strokes and heart attacks when they heard she was assaulted.

Probably $10K before he sees a Jet Blue plane again.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

i guess the rube never heard the old advice that you set the price before the damage is done.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Several of her relatives had strokes and heart attacks when they heard she was assaulted.
Probably $10K before he sees a Jet Blue plane again.

yeah, it's the same overwhelming warmth of potential financial gain the families of accidents involving gringos have. nothing like a nice lump sum paid in compensation for "damages".

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
She's probably at the salon getting a touch up and updating her Faiboo page.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
yeagh, she is probably ok... but I agree this dude is gonna pay DEARLY before he can get on that plane back home. I hightly doubt he will ever come back when they finish with him.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Well, I don't mean to make light of it but...

Gringos need to remember that beating up girls here is a big no-no. Verboten.

I am reminded of sage advice given to me years ago -- "Pay the chicas."

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Well, I don't mean to make light of it but...

Gringos need to remember that beating up girls here is a big no-no. Verboten.

I am reminded of sage advice given to me years ago -- "Pay the chicas."

words spoken by a derelict drunk like yourself. FYI, beating up women under any circumstance is wrong..

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
yeagh, she is probably ok... but I agree this dude is gonna pay DEARLY before he can get on that plane back home. I hightly doubt he will ever come back when they finish with him.

He will be wishing he had just paid her.. Crappy part is that she won't see much of the fine money .. If Any! That's messed up to get beat up for nothing and others make money.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Hmm, now as you said it, I have my doubts.... :classic:

donP

The atmosphere can get a little tense on those Jet Blue flights.

Maybe he forgot he was in a foreign country and what is seen as normal behavior doesn't apply in the DR?

[video=youtube;QF9zHyQQD-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF9zHyQQD-I[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.