*** Board Back ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We have been patching the board due to a recent attack.

We expect to have a few more outages over the next few days as we roll out more updates.

It's a PAI, the joys of having a large message board.

Thanks for your patience!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
It said my account was suspended and I was like did I go into a black out and say something really mean??!!!

along with others....slipped your lite fantastick and woke up in another dimensia,,,twylight zone...

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Nice to know that the owner of DR1 is fixing and get it back. If you need help with hosting, firewalls, servers and all that. I'm your guy!

Cheers

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
ITEM: The New York City subway system suffered an atrocious commute today, with some trains being inexplicably stranded in stations for long periods of time.

ITEM: The website “The Dissolve” folded today.

ITEM: United Airlines was forced to ground all of its flights after its computer system mysteriously stopped working.

ITEM: The New York Stock Exchange suspended trading today after its computerized trading system mysteriously stopped working.

ITEM: Immediately after, the Wall Street Journal’s website mysteriously stopped working.

ITEM: More than 2,500 people in Washington, DC mysteriously lost power.

ITEM: DR1 board is down.

It seems our nation’s centers of powers are facing a mysterious and spreading collapse.

Coincidence? I think not.

I said the SAME thing to Mr. AE yesterday!!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I suspect Kim or China behind that... :chinese:

Why they did include DR1 is beyond me though...

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I wanted to post that yesterday, but for some strange reason, couldn't.

I suggest everyone stay calm, and see if the fix "holds"

Now that I think of it, yesterday the trains were kind of wacky.

Apr 7, 2014
ITEM: The New York City subway system suffered an atrocious commute today, with some trains being inexplicably stranded in stations for long periods of time.

ITEM: The website ?The Dissolve? folded today.

ITEM: United Airlines was forced to ground all of its flights after its computer system mysteriously stopped working.

ITEM: The New York Stock Exchange suspended trading today after its computerized trading system mysteriously stopped working.

ITEM: Immediately after, the Wall Street Journal?s website mysteriously stopped working.

ITEM: More than 2,500 people in Washington, DC mysteriously lost power.

ITEM: DR1 board is down.

It seems our nation?s centers of powers are facing a mysterious and spreading collapse.

Coincidence? I think not.
I apologize. It was my fault. I was playing this real long game of Dig Dug and I had eaten these two burritos from 7-11 and soon I had the bubbleguts so I unplugged the Global Doomsday Device for a few hours and ran the video game off of two 10 foot extension cords and rolled it into the toilet to multi-task my business.
Who knew I would have caused all that mayhem?