Hand sanitizing gel leading to robberies

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

In Juan Dolio and Los Guayacanes, in San Pedro de Macoris province, officials from the police and the intelligence organizations are investigating the activities of a group of people who are promoting the use of hand sanitizing gel and then who go on to commit numerous robberies.

According to investigative authorities, the band of men, accompanied by women, approach their victims and ask them to smell their hands after putting the hand sanitizing gel on them. Those who then smell their hands are rendered unconscious and the criminals steal all of their belongings, including money, jewelry and cell phones.

According to reports, most of those robbed are foreigners or businesses, including beauty parlors in Boca Chica, Los Guayacanes and Juan Dolio. The gang moves gets around in souped-up cars and motorcycles.

http://hoy.com.do/alertan-sobre-falsos-promotores-de-producto-que-atracan-personas/

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010

In Juan Dolio and Los Guayacanes, in San Pedro de Macoris province, officials from the police and the intelligence organizations are investigating the activities of a group of people who are promoting the use of hand sanitizing gel and then who go on to commit numerous robberies.

According to investigative authorities, the band of men, accompanied by women, approach their victims and ask them to smell their hands after putting the hand sanitizing gel on them. Those who then smell their hands are rendered unconscious and the criminals steal all of their belongings, including money, jewelry and cell phones.

According to reports, most of those robbed are foreigners or businesses, including beauty parlors in Boca Chica, Los Guayacanes and Juan Dolio. The gang moves gets around in souped-up cars and motorcycles.

http://hoy.com.do/alertan-sobre-falsos-promotores-de-producto-que-atracan-personas/

This sounds like one of those urban myths.. You would need to breath in deeply the "ether" for at least 10 seconds to be rendered unconscious

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
This is Berendunga or Scolopamine This band gets you to smell or look at something then they blow on it it only takes a small amount to render you helpless it removes you willpower to resist anything they suggest. My wife was drugged with this 2 years ago and went with them to the bank and just gave them all our dollar savings. Beware this is no small item it can eliminate your savings in one hour.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
This is Berendunga or Scolopamine This band gets you to smell or look at something then they blow on it it only takes a small amount to render you helpless it removes you willpower to resist anything they suggest. My wife was drugged with this 2 years ago and went with them to the bank and just gave them all our dollar savings. Beware this is no small item it can eliminate your savings in one hour.

Kind of like Captain Kirk and the Green Women. He was rendered helpless. His will power was destroyed.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
You are not rendered unconscious You become as if under their spell whatever they want you will do. Women have given up their babies upon their demand !

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Have a good day making fun of this but when it happens to you you will think diffrently try buying a beer with empty pockets. This substance has been on DR1 many times its no joake !

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

I've heard of this drug during my travels to Colombia and I've seen the trees also in Panama but have never seen them in the DR though
[video=youtube;ToQ8PWYnu04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04[/video]

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
I've heard of this drug during my travels to Colombia and I've seen the trees also in Panama but have never seen them in the DR though
[video=youtube;ToQ8PWYnu04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04[/video]

there is one in the patio of the Vicine home on c\Noel long white bell shaped flowers.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
there is one in the patio of the Vicine home on c\Noel long white bell shaped flowers.

One last note on this subject. Even if they catch the people you never get your Money back even if they have arrested them with the Money. That's the way the police work here. So if you get drugged the game is over folks.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Last year it was "Perfume" they were supposed to be using!!!
It's a "BULL$HIT" story!!!!
I worked in the Dept. of Anesthesia at Massachusetts General Hospital for 25 years.
If you could put someone to "Sleep" by blowing a "powder" in their face, we would have used it!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Maybe it was a Haitian Witch Doctor" who did it!!!!!!!
They have the "POWDER"!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com

And you BOUGHT her STORY????? :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
It has been reported numerous times in Bavaro News

You are not put to sleep you are like being hypnotized. You do what ever they say until the Burindinga wears off It took my wife about 2 days to completely feel right again. I dint think it could be used in hospitals but Hitler was interested in it !