guide for the single guy or how to cope...in d.r.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
A single man in his 40's often has a problem finding women at his level of maturity.

That's why he dates someone half his age. or hopefully not a graduate student
:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Always wondered why guys in their 40s, 50s and 60s dated 20 something Dominicanas. Its a search for maturity. Good to have that one finally answered.

Jul 28, 2014
Why do guys in their 40s, 50s and 60s date dominicanas in their 20s? Because they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they are the ones who will constantly throw money at them, Raul the Motococho driver doesnt have the $$ for a new Sansun Galasee for her ...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Because they are the ones who will constantly throw money at them, Raul the Motococho driver doesnt have the $$ for a new Sansun Galasee for her ...

Raul the motoconcho driver does not have to buy the Galasi. that is gringo?s function. Raul is the guy whom the chica loves, and who is getting the real passionate poon. she goes through the motions with gringo.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
*passionate poon not!!!! Raul drills it hard and fast and go back to his moto. Yes she may love him but there is little passion in the land of self consumed people.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
OK Paul no need to be so specific!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
*passionate poon not!!!! Raul drills it hard and fast and go back to his moto. Yes she may love him but there is little passion in the land of self consumed people.

i get your `point. however, he is the guy she wants to get into the sack with, even though he is a useless tool in every respect. that is why in so many cases a foreigner will take them out of the barrio,provide them with a decent life, with a pathway to opportunity, and they end up back in the barrio. they would much rather risk life and limb riding around on the back of a pasola which is on its last cup of gas, than be in a jeepeta with gringo.

Sep 4, 2012
The point is simple, I was once told in Panama by a Panamanian that the stretch of difference between a Gringo and any Latin Homosapien is how much blood gets pumped through a Latin man veins as opposed to a Gringo, meaning our demeanor. We tend to be softer than Latin counter parts as per this individual.

Latin ladies know, understand and take advantage of these "facts."

"Rough them up and shaft them hard ." In essence, that's what I was told so it can work.

What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.