Who is the best real estate to market and sell my luperon properties

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Who is the best real estate to market and sell my luperon properties? Recommendations??

i was going to deal with luperon properties but the owner up and died RIP Gil

R

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I wonder if you know Rosa Van Sant, who lived for many years in Luperon (out past the entrance to the Luperon Beach Hotel--up on the hill.

I know she deals in properties in that area, and has a wide network of connections.

Post a couple of more times, and send me a PM so I can give you her e-mail and phone number.

HB

(I think you can e-mail me by clicking on my name)

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Do it yourself. That way you will know your realtor isn't screwing you over.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
of course the best way is to bribe....luncheon fill the tank for them when they know the treatment you give them its sell sells elll and dont be shy of franklins under the table..

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
we are looking for property in Luperon. Can you send me some information.

please send me your email. i am new on this site so you may not be able to contact me as yet.

My blocks over look cliffs direct onto the ocean . No need to worry about falling into the ocena. The length of the blocks is 80 metres aprox*36....about 2400 mtres sq
Infrastructure according to my lawyer is being put in as we speak...so im lead to believe
i will send photos as soon as i can receive your PM and subsequent email
I have a lawyer handling this land
Thanks for replying
R

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Every time I see "lawyer" mentioned in the same context as real estate (With very few exceptions) I am reminded of the story of the woman who married a lawyer and on the wedding night she told him to be gentle since she was a virgin.

The lawyer was surprised, since she had told him that she had been married several times before. She explained that her ObGyn, engineer, accountant etc husbands had just studied it, calculated it or weighed the assedts and debits of it but never did anything to it.

So she decided to marry a lawyeer because she knew she'd get f*****d!!!!!

HB