NFL Network Channel 71 on Delancer...GONE?!?

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I know there is a recent thread on NFL Network, but this is specific to the Sosua/Cabarete area so I started a new thread.

I just got a "Bad Signal" message on NFL Network so I re-scanned my channels on the cable box and NFL Network is no longer there...channel 71 doesn't even show up! Anyone else experience this?

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
You may want to call them and get a signal refresh. Have you made any changes to your package?

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
You may want to call them and get a signal refresh. Have you made any changes to your package?

Do you have the HD pkg? They may have moved the channel to a different package like they did with the music HD channels. If you have the HD box do a full rescan with your password to reboot all the channels you have in your package.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I have the non-digital box and the package that includes NFL (They've already changed the package and moved the channel twice in the last two years).

I did a full reset and the channel went from "Bad Signal" to "Incorrect Channel" after the refresh. Channels 70 and below and 72 and above are still there, but no 71.

I called the office and they tried to reset it from there, but it didn't work. They're sending a technician to check it out.