Guagua from Nagua to Puerto Plata

Heriotza

Oct 11, 2015
Is there any guagua available from Nagua to Puerto Plata in a Saturday afternoon? Thank you.

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Is there any guagua available from Nagua to Puerto Plata in a Saturday afternoon? Thank you.

You can catch the guagua from Nagua to Rio San Juan at Avenida Maria Trinidad Sanchez. They'll take you to the stop at the junction on the same autopista at the traffic light. Catch the next guagua from rio San Juan to Pto plata there . 300 pesos each one (600 total) The last one from Nagua is at 6 pm, but if you get to rio san juan at 7pm there is more than a good chance there will not be one there waiting for you to take you to Pto Plata and if it's the last one you sometimes have to pay double. So try to leave nagua by 5pm the latest. The earliest from nagua is around 6.30 am

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
You can catch the guagua from Nagua to Rio San Juan at Avenida Maria Trinidad Sanchez. They'll take you to the stop at the junction on the same autopista at the traffic light. Catch the next guagua from rio San Juan to Pto plata there . 300 pesos each one (600 total) The last one from Nagua is at 6 pm, but if you get to rio san juan at 7pm there is more than a good chance there will not be one there waiting for you to take you to Pto Plata and if it's the last one you sometimes have to pay double. So try to leave nagua by 5pm the latest. The earliest from nagua is around 6.30 am

someone is skinning you alive with those prices.

it should be 125 pesos each leg..

May 29, 2006
I took that route about two months ago. I got there but I think it was two guaguas and a publico just to Cabarete and a couple hours.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Two years ago I was making the same trip once a week from Nagua to PP.
I used to pay 80 from Nagua to Rio San Juan. Then 80 from
Rio San Juan to Puerto Plata. I have no idea what they are charging now a days for the same trip???