New Business in Santiago that helps customers sell their items!!

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Hi everyone..

I wanted to let you all know about a business that I started here in Santiago with 3 other partners.. We help people sell their unwanted items and offer the service of listing it on 13 different ecommerce sites in the DR and over 10 facebook groups that we run locally. If a buyer would like to see your item we either show it to them in our store or if you opt to hold on to your item while we sell it we will send a representative with the buyer to see the item. This business was created from the necessity of people who would like to sell their items but want to avoid the risks of scam/theft which are very common in the DR with virtual sales. Our representatives also do all negotiations with the buyer so you also save yourself that headache. The way we are earning currently is agreeing as far as a minimum price for your item and we work on getting more than that amount for our business. We also do all research as to what your item is worth and will help you come up with a fair price that your item will sell quickly for. In our first 15 days we have already sold 3 vehicles for clients and over 20 different assorted items.

We are located in Plaza Bella Terra Mall in Santiago and our phone number is 809-226-3582. I am posting this thread to help answer any questions customers may have about our service and also to take suggestions/criticism to help our business grow.

Please give us a like/share on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Saldeesord-479184155617599/ and follow us on instagram @saldeesord .

Our directory thread is http://dr1.com/directories/Saldeeso-S-R-L-.html and our email address is saldeesord@gmail.com . We just opened 15 days ago and our website saldeeso.com is currently being built.

6dtrau.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 9, 2004
Hi everyone..

I wanted to let you all know about a business that I started here in Santiago with 3 other partners.. We help people sell their unwanted items and offer the service of listing it on 13 different ecommerce sites in the DR and over 10 facebook groups that we run locally. If a buyer would like to see your item we either show it to them in our store or if you opt to hold on to your item while we sell it we will send a representative with the buyer to see the item. This business was created from the necessity of people who would like to sell their items but want to avoid the risks of scam/theft which are very common in the DR with virtual sales. Our representatives also do all negotiations with the buyer so you also save yourself that headache. The way we are earning currently is agreeing as far as a minimum price for your item and we work on getting more than that amount for our business. We also do all research as to what your item is worth and will help you come up with a fair price that your item will sell quickly for. In our first 15 days we have already sold 3 vehicles for clients and over 20 different assorted items.

We are located in Plaza Bella Terra Mall in Santiago and our phone number is 809-226-3582. I am posting this thread to help answer any questions customers may have about our service and also to take suggestions/criticism to help our business grow.

Please give us a like/share on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Saldeesord-479184155617599/ and follow us on instagram @saldeesord .

Our directory thread is http://dr1.com/directories/Saldeeso-S-R-L-.html and our email address is saldeesord@gmail.com . We just opened 15 days ago and our website saldeeso.com is currently being built.

6dtrau.jpg

Interesting concept.

Because of your retail location.....are the items you broker/sell subject to ITBIS? Seems to me that might be a deal killer for buyers.

Good luck with the business.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Last edited by a moderator:

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Interesting concept.

Because of your retail location.....are the items you broker/sell subject to ITBIS? Seems to me that might be a deal killer for buyers.

Good luck with the business.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Buyers will not be subject to any ITBIS or other taxes, we will handle all of those issues on our end.

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
they used to have ebay stores like this in USA. one was down the street from me. Good luck maybe we can use you someday. I import a lot of stuff.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Sounds kinda like an ebay with an escourt :) Good Idea and good luck with the business....

Thanks a lot for your kind words.. maybe pop in the shop and ask for me sometime! Thomas is the name!

they used to have ebay stores like this in USA. one was down the street from me. Good luck maybe we can use you someday. I import a lot of stuff.

Sounds great popeye, looking forward to doing business with you.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Hi everyone..

Our company has created a fund that gives back 5% of our profit to the community and our first act of giving that we will be doing will be this Sunday April 10th at la Fundacion Inmaculada Concepcion Hogar Emiliano Tardiff (recommended by Hillbilly), we will be providing lunch and will be making some humble donations of items that are needed for the orphanage. Anyone is welcome to join us and share this time with us and the kids.. thanks, if you'd like more info send me a msg via whatsapp at 809-543-497two (deciphered so bots don't pick up my number).

Thanks and hope to see some of you guys there!

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
24pgzyp.jpg

Our company finally has its physical copies of all of our legalization papers and RNC! Never thought it would take that long but we all know how things work here in the DR . Also, our website is complete and there is even a video of an interview we did here in Santiago that explains our process (Spanish). Perhaps in the future I will do one in English for those that do not understand Spanish.

Finally, wanted to thank Robert and everyone on DR1 for the support and we've had a few satisfied clients from DR1 already and we look forward to working with more of you and building new relationships.

Have a great Saturday!