Medical test for recidencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheViking

Jun 24, 2015
All papers in order, ready for a trip to the capital. Due to my sleeping problems, a happy cig is smoked at night. Will trace in a urine test of course. I expect this to be a part of it, but do they actually watch you deliver it? Yes, I am hoping to fake it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes, they do, apparently. you pee in front of a nurse, sans bathroom doors.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
All papers in order, ready for a trip to the capital. Due to my sleeping problems, a happy cig is smoked at night. Will trace in a urine test of course. I expect this to be a part of it, but do they actually watch you deliver it? Yes, I am hoping to fake it.

Suggest you stop for a while..................................

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
They outsource the testing now for some.

The clinic I went to in Gazcue allowed a private pee.

I think the OP should forgo his happy cig for a few days having put so much time and money into getting this far.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
They outsource the testing now for some.

The clinic I went to in Gazcue allowed a private pee.

I think the OP should forgo his happy cig for a few days having put so much time and money into getting this far.
For at least 2 weeks or more for some people my ex'wife nurse told me.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Cranberry juice until you explode.................

Better get someone to check this for you. I went to get mine the first of the year and they said they no longer need you to do the medical exam ! So i waisted time an money by not knowing !

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
TheVicking.

Just stop 2 weeks before the test.

Make sure you drink plenty of water, cranberry juice, etc.

Buy the liquid stuff.jpg and take the day of the test. Following the directions.

You will pass!!!!!!!!!!!!

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Out of personnal experience, 5 weeks abstainance beforehand is a must, depending where the stuff comes from. ( if its from the dr, 2 days should be enough :) ).

As for faking it, could be done i suppose. Nobody was looking over my shoulder, I wouldnt risk it.
I was lucky and even though positve, nothing much happened ( 2 xtra tests, 2 months interval, do-it-yourself in private clinic tests, which could be easily faked........ but I didnt, dr waccy baccy doesnt appeal to me :)

markryan

Jul 16, 2014
Out of personnal experience, 5 weeks abstainance beforehand is a must, depending where the stuff comes from. ( if its from the dr, 2 days should be enough :) ).

As for faking it, could be done i suppose. Nobody was looking over my shoulder, I wouldnt risk it.
I was lucky and even though positve, nothing much happened ( 2 xtra tests, 2 months interval, do-it-yourself in private clinic tests, which could be easily faked........ but I didnt, dr waccy baccy doesnt appeal to me :)

The DR stuff is not worth the time and energy of picking out all the seeds. Like smoking banana leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.