Big Papi's Retirement Plans

Dodos in paradise

Jan 5, 2016
New head of d.r. Chamber of commerece

[video]http://www.boston.com/sports/boston-red-sox/2016/04/03/david-ortiz-shares-plans-for-retirement-and-opening-day-lunch-on-saturday-night-live[/video]

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Through Delancey cable I can watch NBC with no geographic restrictions which could be because of a floating IP sometimes in Florida.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Thanks to information from La Profe_1,

I added the free add-on to Chorme, "ZenMate" and whenever I get one of those geographic restrictions, I just copy the URL, paste it in Chrome browser to see it.

ZenMate for Chrome browser (The free version is fine)

One site's geographic restriction did not like a USA VPN, had to use Germany VPN to watch the video.

Last edited:

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Thanks to information from La Profe_1,

I added the free add-on to Chorme, "ZenMate" and whenever I get one of those geographic restrictions, I just copy the URL, paste it in Chrome browser to see it.

ZenMate for Chrome browser (The free version is fine)

One site did not like a USA VPN, had to use Germany to watch the video.

Sounds like way too much work to watch a skit on SNL.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006

It's accumulative,
Today a skit on SNL,​
Tomorrow another video you can not see.......​

You only d/l the add-on once, then it's there when you need it, no additional "work"...

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003

It's a piece of cake! I have a button on my Chrome browser. When I want to use ZenMate, I just turn it on from the button.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
It's accumulative,
Today a skit on SNL,​
Tomorrow another video you can not see.......​

You only d/l the add-on once, then it's there when you need it, no additional "work"...

The thing is I really don't give that much of a rat's a** about seeing video/watching movies, etc. It's a temporary annoyance and then I go back to reading.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
The thing is I really don't give that much of a rat's a** about seeing video/watching movies, etc. It's a temporary annoyance and then I go back to reading.

... and here I am with the opposite viewpoint!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Hilarious!

I watched it on my phablet with a VPN connection to Germany.

I just installed ZenMate for Chrome on my PC. Simple.

I watch movies and binge watch series in my down time. With a VPN the possibilities are expanded.