From Atlanta to Sosua, I love my life

jparkerson

Apr 1, 2016
Just wanted to introduce myself, since I have posted a few threads and never did so. My name is Justin, I am 30 years old, from Atlanta, GA. I recently moved to Sosua because I was presented with an amazing opportunity to help manage Rockys Hotel and Restaurant, as well as help do bookings for a few other properties. My journey has been very interesting, and I hope to build a great life here and live it to the fullest. DR1 has been a great resource, and I appreciate all of the insight from people on the site. Come on down to Rockys and say hello in person if you are ever in the Sosua area!
Justin

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I think I saw you Tuesday about 2:00 PM. Driving el pollito? If you don't know what is el Pollito ask most anybody.

Der Fish

web

Nov 5, 2005
I stayed at Rocky's over the weekend. Justin is a good guy very personable and goes out of his way to make sure your stay is comfortable. I have stayed at Rocky's many times over the years and although they have had their recent troubles and of course sad news about Marco, you really can't beat the price for $27 a night. The food is still very good and if you are looking for basic cheap accomodations while in Sosua you can't beat it. Hot water, Internet, Cable, Restaurant / Bar on site and with A/C a few bucks more.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just wanted to introduce myself, since I have posted a few threads and never did so. My name is Justin, I am 30 years old, from Atlanta, GA. I recently moved to Sosua because I was presented with an amazing opportunity to help manage Rockys Hotel and Restaurant, as well as help do bookings for a few other properties. My journey has been very interesting, and I hope to build a great life here and live it to the fullest. DR1 has been a great resource, and I appreciate all of the insight from people on the site. Come on down to Rockys and say hello in person if you are ever in the Sosua area!
Justin

Welcome... and please stop spamming the board with Rocky ads.

Thanks.