Chris Colon!!! thoughts on Dominican Internet Dating Services

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Having recently traveled to the most beautiful city that I have ever
seen (Santiago) and the worlds most beautiful women. I wonder
that since the primary reason I traveled to the DR was because I saw this most beautiful and exotic Dominicana, while despite her I could see very quickly that she would not be the one for me.
Even though it did not work with her I have found a place thru dumb luck that I will visit every single chance that I get to leave the States. I wonder if I should avail myself again to the internet service again or if I should wing it when I return to Santiago very
soon any thoughts/ experiences?

Chris Colon your intense insight in this matter would be of immeasureable help. thanks, Isaac

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
AZB is the "Go-To-Guy" in Santiago!

I suggest that you email "AZB" He knows 354,880 women in the Santiago area alone! To bad you didn,t ask us before you came. I don,t think you need a "service",(I,m sure many people have found wonderful ladies that way!) Azb can show you Clubs,Bars,and places where "High Class" (His Words) women can be found! Good Luck, I,m sure there is a lovely Dominicana in your future.Take the time to meet several.Sometimes the "Mango" that is easiest to pick is not the sweetest! Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"Even though it did not work with her I have found a place thru dumb luck that I will visit every single chance that I get to leave the States". Isaac

Hey man, can you share this secret with me, i am getting a little bored from my daily rounds in santiago.
I agree, the women in santiago are just gorgeous and sweet. I have been to many parts of this island and found many lovely looking ladies all around but santiago is in its own class...all by itself. It brings "Missing_Dr" running back to this island whenever he gets 4 days off. I usually have a very special reserve for him. Of course it helps if you are half way decent looking and with some money. Missing_Dr is not only well off but he is also extremely funny in spanish. He never has any problems here.
My simple point is this: just have a little sense of humor and you will make many friends in this island. Oh wait, i am not talking about dry/gringo corny humor that no one understands here. Just be original and open-minded and the world will come to your feet (in santiago that is).
I used to have fun introducing my friends to sweet ladies in santiago but now I have come to notice that this approach really doesn't work anymore. Many "Green peas' simply just don't know how to talk to a woman and act too impatient to get to the end part of the night.... bed. This approach works well with hookers but won't hold water with the decent girls that I know.
I am sorry, but I am too sick and tired of acting like a personal pimp for the visiting friends.
Good luck on your adventures in santiago.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I really don't think you need a dating service.

The Dominican Republic is full of beautiful woman.

Just be yourself, learn a few words of Spanish and have fun.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Robert said:
I really don't think you need a dating service.

The Dominican Republic is full of beautiful woman.

Just be yourself, learn a few words of Spanish and have fun.

How true... No problems meeting women in the DR thats for sure.

I think it would be cheaper for AZB to employ prostitutes. Save himself some money and time. Some people make it a bigger deal than it actually is.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
u will have to eat your words jazzcom

don't talk about the animal before you see it.......i have a rule about AZB.

If someone comes to me and says something about AZB I believe it because anything is possible with this guy.

Go see him..it is worth the plane ticket and all you will spend.

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
Hey!

I am new in this website and from what I see.... most of you guys are Santiageros.. Right???
Well, I have to agree with Robert.... Just be yourself and trust me you will have a great time!!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: u will have to eat your words jazzcom

missing_dr said:
don't talk about the animal before you see it.......i have a rule about AZB.

If someone comes to me and says something about AZB I believe it because anything is possible with this guy.

Go see him..it is worth the plane ticket and all you will spend.

Let me get this right... You say it is worth a plane ticket for me to see a not very good looking and balding Paki in the Dominican Republic? I am not like you my brother. I prefer women only and not just to have on the side but to have forever and only. Get it?

I knew that the Muslims were funny with the boys but didnt know that it ran in the Hindus also.

Ho boy...

Scott

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Scott, I may not be a greek god, but i will bet you 1000 dollars that I look better than you on my worst days than you would in an armani suit.
AZB is not tom cruise but AZB is dangerous enough to steal your girlfriend anyday. When I say I am not good looking enough, that doesn't mean thay you guys are automatically better looking than I am. Maybe we should all get together for a DR1 reunion someday.
What do you say scotty boy?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
AZB

AZB: We already tried meeting together but most stayed away afraid of being identified or discovered for who they really were. Others had real excuses, but few will show up. It goes to show you some people are just talk. Why wasn't TOM invited. He may not be Redford, but he has a pretty nice companion?

TW

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If you want to unite for a get-together, please don't hold it on friday night. People like myself have to drive all the way from santiago (after work) and (not to mention) have to work on saturday morning.
I am waiting for missind_dr to come back, then I will hold a Dr1 party in my house (in santiago). BBQ and beers on the house, you bring your own fancy drinks if you desire.

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
=(

AZB: Santiago.....??? are most of you living at DR???? can someone pleeaasee fill me in .....

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Do I see a "Men of DR1" Beauty Pagent in the making?...
hmmm, could be worth the airfare....
<sub> oh, but, who, if any, will qualify for the Mr. Congeniality title?</sub>

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
jjsk said:
Do I see a "Men of DR1" Beauty Pagent in the making?...
hmmm, could be worth the airfare....
<sub> oh, but, who, if any, will qualify for the Mr. Congeniality title?</sub>

Indeed!!! Again, I'll be one of the Judges!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Elainita, this will not be a beauty contest but just a get-together to meet each other in real life.
Yes, I live in santiago and as far as I know, Hillbilly, sun-ra and maybe one other person lives here.
Bushbaby lives in Puerto plata.
Golo (TW), jim Hinsch, robert, henry, criss colon, ECH-MD, PIB, Jan live in the south coast (ex: santo domingo, boca chica). The rest of the guys live outside of DR.
If you (DR1 posters) like, please list the place of your current residence.
This goes to anyone who is not listed above. Thank you.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
organizing...

o.k., we'll have the swimsuit competition, the talent show (can any of you guys sing and dance?), each contestant should prepare a 2 minute monologue on "what I would do if I win the honour of being named Mr.DR1", and "how I would like to make the world a better place". Contestants will be judged on style, looks, grooming, fashion sense, presentation, ...
anything else?
let's get the organizing committee working on this.

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
Good!

AZB said:
Elainita, this will not be a beauty contest but just a get-together to meet each other in real life.
Yes, I live in santiago and as far as I know, Hillbilly, sun-ra and maybe one other person lives here.
Bushbaby lives in Puerto plata.
Golo (TW), jim Hinsch, robert, henry, criss colon, ECH-MD, PIB, Jan live in the south coast (ex: santo domingo, boca chica). The rest of the guys live outside of DR.
If you (DR1 posters) like, please list the place of your current residence.
This goes to anyone who is not listed above. Thank you.

Very Interesting!!!!! How long have you guys "knowing each other"??.... Living so close from each other you would think that a get-together would be very easy to accomplish!!! I think you guys should do it?All of you know how to be fun!!

PS I live in Florida! And the ?beauty Contest? was just a little joke! =)