Presidente Neon Beer Signs

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Saludos! Could someone please tell me where I could purchase a Presidente neon beer sign? I live in NYC and have seen them in many of the bars in the DR. Gracias.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
here it is

go to JFK.....buy a AA ticket on Flight 587.....get on the plane...and don't get off untill it gets to another airport......get out of the airport.......take a cab to Plaza Central....go to the secong level...look into the numerous trinket shops...find one, buy one...and go back the way you came.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Sorry to say that they are not for sale. They are given to bar owners as promotion, along with a lot of stuff, such as freezers, clocks, decorative barrels and whatnot. They do check that bar owners keep the things that they are given by CND. So, I'll suggest that you buy a bar and take the sign :D. I know it's expensive, but you'll get what you want.

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Sick

missing_dr said:
go to JFK.....buy a AA ticket on Flight 587.....get on the plane...and don't get off untill it gets to another airport......get out of the airport.......take a cab to Plaza Central....go to the secong level...look into the numerous trinket shops...find one, buy one...and go back the way you came.

You reference to AA #587 is sick to say the least, thankfully AA is far more considerate than yourself and have retired that number