Translation help

albertaman53

Aug 28, 2016
Anyone help with translation of sentences and meaning. Online translation not that great and I except some of it has to do with their spelling and the way the author is using his words. Each sentence is separate and not from same conversation. Thanks.
Ese ese soy yo el que te ama con locura los sabes m?s que nadie.

Te amo y tea dado todos el amor y cari?o y confianza cada d?as y tea repestado.

Mas bueno que es asi.

Te amo siempre bella mi negra no bulto.

Siempre bellas mi negra para su negro.

la mujer de su negro no bulto.

att el galan.

Que bella no bulto att el ?
Tu sabes que nada sin ti no es igual por mas que quiera nada es igual.

Sin ti no vale la pena ok.

Aug 6, 2006
Ese ese soy yo el que te ama con locura los sabes m?s que nadie.

That is me that loves you madly you know this better than anyone.

Te amo y tea dado todo(s) el amor y cari?o y confianza cada Dia(s) y tea repestado.

I love you and I have given you all the love and affection and faith every day and I have respected you

Mas bueno que es asi. It is better off that way

Te amo siempre bella mi negra no bulto. I always love you, beautiful, my deat not a problem.

Siempre bellas mi negra para su negro. Always beautiful, something like we belong together (lit. my Black woman for her Black man)

la mujer de su negro no bulto. The woman is not a problem for her man.

att el galan. el galan means something like prospective suitor. Noit sure of the word att.

Que bella no bulto att el ? Not sure what att is here.
Tu sabes que nada sin ti no es igual por mas que quiera nada es igual. You know better than anything that without you nothing is the same for me.

Sin ti no vale la pena ok. Without you, it is not worth the trouble.

That is the best I can do. Perhaps someone else might clarify it a bit more.
Category "trite expressions of endearment"

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Ese ese soy yo el que te ama con locura los sabes m?s que nadie. that person is me, the one who loves you like crazy, more than anyone

Te amo y tea dado todos el amor y cari?o y confianza cada d?as y tea repestado. I love you and I have given you all the cove and caring and trust and I have respected you.

Mas bueno que es asi. More lokely it is like that

Te amo siempre bella mi negra no bulto.I love you always my beautiful (dark? black woman??), no kidding

Siempre bellas mi negra para su negro. Always beautiful my (dark?) gal for your guy. I would assume he is commenting a picture of the woman

la mujer de su negro no bulto. the woman for your man, no kidding

att el galan. this looks like a signoff attentavely, the gallant one

Que bella no bulto att el ? What beautiful gal, not kidding. (nonsense)
Tu sabes que nada sin ti no es igual por mas que quiera nada es igual. You know that nothing without you is not the same. No matter how much you want, it is not the same

Sin ti no vale la pena ok. Without you, it's not worth the effort, okay?

NOTE FROM TRANSLATOR.
This is some ignorant axxhole trying to seduce.convince some idiot woman that she is the only woman in his life.

This and a letter from a Nigerian princess are about the same...

HB

Aug 6, 2006
I see. att is atte, the abbreviation for atentamente, attentively. used in business letters like sincerely, yours truly.
no bulto~ I agree no kidding is more like what is meant than no problem.

I agree, it is the sort of thing an uneducated bs artist would write.

I confess to not being Dominican.