flight to St. Thomas

Eddie

Feb 18, 2002
flight to St. Thomas from Punta Cana?

I have never been to DR and I need some airline help. I'll be staying in Punta Cana and I want to fly to St. Thomas for a day. What are my options and how much sould it cost?

Last edited:

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The good news is that American Eagle has seven flights to San Juan, Puerto Rico from Punta Cana International Airport.

The bad news is that these flights are expensive. We called and were told this half hour flight costs US$219 to San Juan and US$245 to continue on to St. Thomas. The flight costs will vary depending on the day and flight and time of purchase, of course, so you should check with American Airlines.

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
private pilots

having seen the condition of the cars here, and seen the way that dominicans complete maintenance tasks....I couldn't fathom taking a private dominican plane to anywhere besides maybe to taxi down the runway for a quick "spin".

We flew to Puerto Rico for the price just quoted by Delores. $350US per person (Christmas high season), you've got to be kidding. Cost almost as much as the 7 day all inclusive cruise we were flying to!

crazy
marc

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
I would visit www.aa.com and see what type of fare you can get. Sometimes they offer fares that aren't too bad. For example, there is a 7 day advanced purchase for "only" USD$230.00 r/t plus taxes.