Sosua / Cab New Years Parties

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Interested to hear of what New Years parties are happening? If you know of one / some - where? music type? what kind of crowd?

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Cab beach is, imho, a place of unimaginable horror on New Year....think Semana Santa in one night.

Sosua is normally more bearable.

Personally i shall be staying home and going to be at 10 so i can enjoy a lovely new year dawn (if its not raining that is!)

Good luck

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Cab beach is, imho, a place of unimaginable horror on New Year....think Semana Santa in one night.

Sosua is normally more bearable.

Personally i shall be staying home and going to be at 10 so i can enjoy a lovely new year dawn (if its not raining that is!)

Good luck

Great advice !!! Amateur night X10, roads more dangerous than usual. Loud drunken imbeciles in every restaurant bar, Fausto will stab Juan because he called him a F----t

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Umm yea... So my thread wasn't about whether or not to go out... It is about what actual parties are going on - Where? Music type? Crowd?

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Umm yea... So my thread wasn't about whether or not to go out... It is about what actual parties are going on - Where? Music type? Crowd?

There are a couple of events listed in the North Coast Calendar section of DR1. for New Years Eve.

Aug 21, 2007
Contact Alexandra at Morua Mai. She is having a special dinner, DJ and karaoke, and there will be fireworks in the park.

The other 2 places I asked are booked.

Lindsey

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
check FB or insta of places you know/like. they should be advertising new year's eve parties already.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Contact Alexandra at Morua Mai. She is having a special dinner, DJ and karaoke, and there will be fireworks in the park.

The other 2 places I asked are booked.

Lindsey

Yes. Call Alex. She has a special menu, and that's the way to go. Have a nice dinner. Then go to Valentino's (owned by Alex's dad) and sit and drink a bit more and you can see the fireworks at Casa Marina from there.

I myself would NEVAH subject mi cuerpo to a night out in Cabawretched on New Year's Eve.

But that's just me.