Childish Jibber jabber Pictures

Has led to the closing of a record post on this forum. 293 posts and 9319 views. Guess it was bound to happen, like the Tiger posts.
Post was originally setup by jjsk looking for a gallery of Members, well we got one, with some pic's, other are to shy to send in a pic and can do nothing but runoff at the mouth.
Wonder what I will do with the gallery? It has been updated time and time again and only a few comments left on it.
I will leave it available for the time being, and continue to maintain it, if pics keep coming in.

Regards
Hlywud
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/9081/index.html

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hlywud

You are so right!!!

It started as something fun...finally being able to meet some of the "friends" on this site...

Well...just have to feel sorry for the fools that can't appreciate something good when they have it!

But please don't close the picture gallery...I'm sure you're going to keep getting pictures...

Thanks for a great job!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You've done a great job Hlywad. Please don't close the gallary. We're getting to know everyone. Don't let a few spoil it for all. Jan where's your picture?

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
I agree Great Job

All threads must come to an end but keep the picture website up. Maybe Rob can put a special link to it called "Friends of DR1"

Maxx

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Pictures

I noticed that when I saved it under favorites, the newest version didn't come up. Only when I went to the new link on one of the posts. Is that a problem or do I need to access it through another site?

Also, Jan, are you the one that TW describe you as the blond bomb shell, when you went to the Christmas party at Naco? Caus you are as brunette as me. Maybe I have you confused with another Jan. I like sniffy though, I have 2 girls of my own, Ginger and Honey I call them my golden girls, golden retreivers.

Re: Pictures

Theresa said:
I noticed that when I saved it under favorites, the newest version didn't come up. Only when I went to the new link on one of the posts. Is that a problem or do I need to access it through another site?

If it is not the update site click on refresh button, it should always load as last update.

Last edited:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I think I'm the one from TW's post...never understood why he said blond...I think maybe he meant blondee...what they call white women here....but not sure...maybe he drank to much!!
But thats my girl, Sniffy. You can read about her accident somewhere in the archives. I brought her from EE.UU with me when I moved here. Shes my best friend in all the world!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Agree with general spirit of things here. Wud's site is a very good addendum to the DR1 site....Sort of greases the wheels when we want to meet up...

HB

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
wana post a pic

Okay wud I wud like to give a pix of myself to post(im a lil shy)I have one or 2 at home. I usally come her while at work. Do I send it to you direct or what ?