Buying Tourist Card Online

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Okay, just shoot me, I can't find the link to buy my tourist card online/in advance.

Anyone have it handy?

Gracias.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
It's really not that big of a deal purchasing at the airport, depending on what airport you fly into. At SDQ, I have never waited for more than 2 or 3 people in front of me....which takes all of maybe 1 minute. I can't speak of other airports.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It's really not that big of a deal purchasing at the airport, depending on what airport you fly into. At SDQ, I have never waited for more than 2 or 3 people in front of me....which takes all of maybe 1 minute. I can't speak of other airports.

It's usually not that bad, but the last few times there were 3-4 planes landing together, and it was a mob scene. Mr. AE is itching to get out of the airport, and grumbles when he has to wait 5 minutes for the card. :(

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
It's usually not that bad, but the last few times there were 3-4 planes landing together, and it was a mob scene. Mr. AE is itching to get out of the airport, and grumbles when he has to wait 5 minutes for the card. :(

Understood. Have a safe flight.

notcrazyyet

Jan 31, 2017
i tried following the link shown on this thread but it only takes me to an information page. it has a link to buy tourist cards, but the link just loops you back to the same info page. I can't find an actual place to buy the cards online. Help!

Hector L

Jun 11, 2010
It can be a real time saver.   For some reason, a tourist with an online card uses the Dominican line for processing not the tourist.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Thanks !!

I didn't even know it existed. Buying at the airport is usually not bad, but like Mr AE for some reason that extra line annoys the heck out of me.