Jane J your ability to cut to the chase has been lost

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Jane,

Limited though my travels are I have never quite
found a group of people so warm and hospitable as
the Dominican people. Low blow as it was about the
desperation aspect of your analysis, I'll accept it as your sincere opinion. It really is not necessary for me to travel 1,500 miles if the goal
was mere companionship I could find that in any host of countries far nearer to where I am other than the Dominican Republic. I know that type of woman and the inherent qualities inculcated from
birth that see should posses, and I have seen this
in the Dominican woman. Your belief of how I truly
feel about the Dominican woman or the Dominican
people in general could not be more of a figment
of your imagination than what some of your current
beliefs seem to me to be. It is generous of you
to think that I am imperial when I say that a move to the States for the average would Dominicanita
would equal something less than a TOTAL IMPROVEMENT FOR HERSELF AND HER FAMILY "COME BACK TO THE UNIVERSE OF REALITY". I am tired of all of the streotyping of the Dominican woman from the self acknowledged experts of all things in the Dominican Universe.

The fact remains that if I were SELFISH I would not be willing to share any of my life or home
with anyone, I would just be a beer guzzling
exploiting party crawler looking to take advantage
of the unsuspecting Dominicanita,you are clueless.

I ONLY HOPE THAT YOUR LESS THAN GLOWING ANALYSIS
OF MY INTENTIONS IS THE EXCEPTION AND NOT THE RULE. I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD THIS SCRIPTURE TO THE DOMINICAN WOMAN.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Isaac,Old Buddy. Two pieces of advice. #1,you don,t have to start a new "thread" each time you want to respond to someone.Just hit the "Post Response" "button" at the bottom right after their post.#2 don,t waste your time "Flaming" someone who responds to your question,and or,statement. Makes you look like a "Jerk",and then no one wants to respond to you.After all,I said that you "sounded" desperate,and you did! JanJ can voice her opinion too.Just don,t get to upset. Wait about 1 hour before you respond,it gives one time to re-read the post several times,and "Chill" a little! Don,t use me as an "Example" of how to respond,"I am a "Professional" Pain-In-The-Ass,and I know what I,m doing! Slow down,y"Cogelo Suave"!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Isaac Green said:
I know that type of woman and the inherent qualities inculcated from birth that see should posses, and I have seen this in the Dominican woman.

This part of your post has made me curious; could you share with us what these inherent qualities are that are particular to Dominican women?

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Re: Re: Jane J your ability to cut to the chase has been lost

jjsk said:

This part of your post has made me curious; could you share with us what these inherent qualities are that are particular to Dominican women?

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Originally posted by Isaac Green:
I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD THIS SCRIPTURE TO THE DOMINICAN WOMAN.
Relax - I'm not going to blow the cover off your operation. Cripes - then what would you do?

"Dominicanitas" are not souvenirs or mementos to be brought home with you. All you mentioned in your post was what you could offer this girl economically, like a carrot dangled in front of her face. You think that this is generosity and I see it as selfish and gross.

Call me what you will, I don't believe that money equals happiness. I just don't.

Edited to add: About the title of this thread, I didn't know I had previously *had* an ability to cut to the chase. And now I've lost it. Well that's just great...

october

Mar 2, 2002
Great. Since you've *lost* your ability to cut to the chase, I guess that means you'll be more long-winded than ever, eh, chica?