Beware of e-mails from Grahame Bush (Bush Baby)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I just got an infected e-mail from Grahame, so be very careful about opening anything with an attachment

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Sorry Folks - These e-mails were not sent by me, it appears that someone, somewhere & for some insesitive reason has got my Outlook Express contact list & sent e-mails (purporting to be from me) to everyone on that list (including abreviations of contacts names etc.).

If anyone has doubts as to contents of any mail from me, please check with me to see if/when I sent the last e-mail.

Sorry for any inconvenience/embuggerance you may have had!! I've got a fair bit myself trying to clear up all the returned mail & checking my system several times just to make sure I do not have any viruses on the computer. Regards - Grahame.

richard

Jan 1, 2002
I just received it. Fortunately my virus scan caught it.

Some people have idle minds with nothing better to do I guess.

Richard

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Grahame, it seems that you have one of the W32 trojans, I think they call them. they are received by you, quite innocently, and they go into your address book and start sending themselves to everyone in your book.

You had best get to McAfee.com or Norton and get an online scan-generally they are free for the first month.

don't sweat this,m it is happening everyday.. Just gety your system updated for about 29.95$$ per year...

it is well worth it.

HB