american man missing in luperon area

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
black honda ? what happened to his White Van. dont they always drive white vans, with "free Candy" written on the side..
ok, sorry..
makes ya kind of wonder how many of these guys are on the Island .

Kantana

Mar 25, 2012
I can only leave to the imagination, the number of children he has molested while hiding in the D.R. in the past 10 years! I wish D.R. does thorough background checks before letting people into their country. A lot wierd old men hiding down there.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Well maybe just my imagination, but i have a feeling i saw him in bavaro today!!! Someone very very similar to the first picture in the thread. Never seen before in Bavaro and was with a white young man, though it was a gay couple...

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I can only leave to the imagination, the number of children he has molested while hiding in the D.R. in the past 10 years! I wish D.R. does thorough background checks before letting people into their country. A lot wierd old men hiding down there.

Totally agree, he won't be able to travel to many countries with such a criminal record, why DR does not care about this at all and deal with them on entry (all they need is look up their name) - although they pick up tourists who stay over 30 days... ! talking about mixing up your priorities....

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
n american man named "Kenneth Knute Haugen" is missing since last wednesday in luperon area. his car, black honda civic 1996 was found abandoned with keys in the ignition.
he's been living in that area for about 10 years. he is 72 years old.
http://noticiasenn.net/autoridades-buscan-un-norteamericano-desaparecido-en-luperon

Sounds like a mystery. Get the DR1ers sleuths on this. I would assume there are many theories. If you look for trouble it will find you in the DR.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Sounds like a mystery. Get the DR1ers sleuths on this. I would assume there are many theories. If you look for trouble it will find you in the DR.

To paraphrase a recent investigation: We will find out what happened when things cool down.

Or not, just like that investigation.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015

He could have sailed in here, or arrived through another country. If he flew here directly from the US, his movement should have been flagged by US authorities. There are many gaps in the information system on pedophiles. When I return to Canada every spring, I always chat with the Border Agents. Their main focus continues to be drugs and pedophiles. But it's after the fact, on their return to Canada. I see it as too little too late. Governments track potential terrorists better than they track pedophiles. Something has to change to protect the innocent victims.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
He could have sailed in here, or arrived through another country. If he flew here directly from the US, his movement should have been flagged by US authorities. There are many gaps in the information system on pedophiles. When I return to Canada every spring, I always chat with the Border Agents. Their main focus continues to be drugs and pedophiles. But it's after the fact, on their return to Canada. I see it as too little too late. Governments track potential terrorists better than they track pedophiles. Something has to change to protect the innocent victims.

there are guys here who have committed major crimes in their homelands , and gotten here without passing through any checkpoints. several bank robber types are floating around out there.