Please vote for my daughters in the Reina del Atlantico DR beauty pageant

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Hi all,

I don't usually post things like this but I want to give my daughters their full support in the Reina del Atlantico beauty pageant.
If you have an instagram account could you please go into instagram and search for Reinadelatlantico
Look for my daughters in the photos below and just click like on each one. Every like counts as a vote. In case you are wondering, they are competing in two different age categories so you can like them both.
This is an amazing program that has been going on for 3 months and the program has taught them a lot, and not just about beauty, but also a program on protecting the environment, which they have to make a complete dress out of recycled materials, a fashion show, a talent show, Dominican history and much more.
I thanks you all so much for taking the time to read this....
nd3oe8.jpg

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
So youre trying to rig the votes against the other children?

maloooooooo

Comon Alex, what mom does not want to help her daughter, it's natural and normal. This is not a US election. You never been a stage mom?

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Hi all....here are my two girls, thanks so much for responding, and for the record, I am their Dad, their mother is much better looking than me, lol!

2rcpm51.jpg

ztugrk.jpg

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
My apologies, I am not sure why the images came out two different sizes...now I might get accused of favoring one over the other!!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
You can also log in using your Facebook account. For the youngest you may have to click more photos. Click on the photo of each girl once logged in. Click the heart for like. You should see the like count change signaling your vote has been recorded.

now get out and vote ..................

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Wow, I remember them as little girls,time flies! Wish them luck for me and they have my votes.