dreaming like mainer

azul

Apr 17, 2002
I am a 35 years olds woman whos is married since 12 years now and we are a 10 years old little girl parents.I 'm use to be travel agent in quebec city and i am french canadien.My native language is french but i can also write a few in spanish and read as well.
I've been in R-D more then 6 times all aroud the island...
I am in love with the people ,music and the way i want to raise my kid is the same as you mainer , i admire your way with your family and i understand when everybody tell me also that i am crazy...

Help the community for children with my knowledges.....

I wish every day and pray for going there not to be reach but living in a place where i see smiles anyway...
I am so unhappy here i have to go on the web to see if they are some people crazy as i am...
Crazy or a different way to live our life?
Out of that society of money and materiel...

Real life is sun , smile, music, health,and love....

ASTA LA PROXIMA LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA
AZUL FROM QJEBEC CITY

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
azul

I agree with you 100%, you are so correct!!
I visted the first time this year to Punta Cana and I loved it!! I can't wait to go again, I'm already planning where to go this time. Any recommendations?
They are very friendly people and I agree with you North America is all about money and material things. Yes they might be nice but I would prefer sunny days, warm weather, friendly people and living at a calm pace not rush rush all the time! I rather enjoy life and be happy.
Just wanted to let you know I fully understand what you are saying!!

Music
Toronto

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
Je suis souvent depressif auusi dans ce pays qu'est le Canada. je suis marier avec une Dominicaine depuis 2ans et j'ai 2 filles.
je suis aller en R.D. souvent et je veux y aller vivre de facin permanente.
je suis de la ville Canadienne la plus prolifique mais aussi la plus PLATE:OTTAWA!
sourier et bonne journee Paix & Amour J.P.

azul

Apr 17, 2002
moving like mainer

mainer where are moving to ?

please give me some news ! last time i read about your story you were going to check with costa rica.

bye azul

azul

Apr 17, 2002
moving like mainer

mainer where are moving to ?

please give me some news ! last time i read about your story you were going to check with costa rica.

bye azul

azul

Apr 17, 2002
hi from azul

hello hillbilly...

i saw your comments couple time and i introduce my self to you.As you saw earlier i am from freezing cold canada...

Maybe mainer is too busy packing up her stuff....to answer...

Anyway i wish her and her family good luck for the future....

Just a little hi to every dominican people and every guest over there who read me ...
Because this morning i was running outside for an houre and it is 4 celsius in QC city and i have the R-D blues .....
Good thing i have my walkman full of merengue what i need to make me run and help me while i am running to imagine that i run on the beach with the sun and the smile do dominican republic ...

last time i went was last november at fiesta palace...anyone knows orlando and his brother tony?or debbie working at the kids club?if yes please let me know about them....i have the adress but it's too long to arrive there.

ASTA LA PROXIMA
AZUL

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
Hey, Slow Down!!!

We are really focusing on Costa Rica. Everything looks good on paper, but WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE! We are trying to get the time to go for a visit. Dominican Republic is second choice and Mexico is third.
We will have to let you know after we visit. This may take a year or so.
I have not been packing yet. Getting ready for a piano recital, making costumes for the homeschool musical, and homeschooling. Plus right now I am very late for T-Ball practice (which we are coaching).
And then I wonder why our children are "burn-outs" when they hit middle school. Time to slow waaaayyyy down.
Mainer

PS Thanks for the thoughts and I will keep in touch.

tex

Jun 13, 2002
Glad to hear we're not alone...

Mainer, I am 35 years old, married for 7 years and am working on getting our financial house in enough order that we will be able to have a home and citizenship someday in the DR. It will be years before it becomes a reality but we too are doing our homework and researching all that we can. There will have to be many trips there before we make a final decision as well.

Our daughter is 3 now so we will be moving with children as well. A slower life and an exit from the rat race is what we are after...not to mention the speed at which it seems freedom in America is fleeting.

May God bless you and your family and watchover you wherever you end up!

Romans 8:28 :)