Faster Website, M?s Fotos

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Okay, it worked now! Very fast and cool pics! That's one of my favourite areas :)

LOPTKA

Feb 12, 2002
Is that area off of the road that goes from Macoris to Tenares? If it is the same as I think it is, that is where my daughters godfather is from. His mom is a teacher, their name is Duran. I have been to that area. It is very nice.

AmbiorixPaulino

Apr 24, 2002
www.geocities.com
No, it is not, sorry. Although the site mostly contains pictures of my home town I've also included some of Arollo Salado and the towns between San Francisco de Macor?s and the eastern coast. I would like to add that I know the exact place you're talking about though :) I'm sorry if I confused you but I'm still debating whether I should add descriptions to the pictures I already posted online. Even though those pictures are personal I still want as many people as possible to relate to them, and appreciate them individually, as you did. For the most part I consider the site an artistic/cultural representation of the Dominican Republic and its people. I plan to add a few more pictures in the future that will be extra personal, I might have them under a link called "?ntimas" so that people understand that these pictures will be more about family moments; like pictures of my uncle who recently passed away. My point is not to distance my relatives from visitors to the site but rather to keep the objective in mind.