Lifestyles. US Citizen prices vs Dominicans

affald

May 17, 2004
Been to lifestyle a couple times with wife, both US citizens. Got good prices thru cheapcaribbean.com

Current prices look like $93 per couple per night, early April. Now want to go with a group. No air needed.

What happens if others in your party are only Dominican citizens. Do you only need one US passport per room? Or is there a dominican surcharge?

Any advice on options appreciated.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Been to lifestyle a couple times with wife, both US citizens. Got good prices thru cheapcaribbean.com

Current prices look like $93 per couple per night, early April. Now want to go with a group. No air needed.

What happens if others in your party are only Dominican citizens. Do you only need one US passport per room? Or is there a dominican surcharge?

Any advice on options appreciated.

Not really fully understanding your question? How many are in your party? Is the reservation being made in your name? Are you making the reservation through a US website? I'm confused? What does your citizenship have to do with making reservations? Please explain what you are talking about because I am really not sure?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The special is designed to attract new buyers into Lifestyles so their staff can sell you their style of vacations. Hence the requirement for , as I understand it, everyone in the party to have foreign passports in order to get the special rate.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The special is designed to attract new buyers into Lifestyles so their staff can sell you their style of vacations. Hence the requirement for , as I understand it, everyone in the party to have foreign passports in order to get the special rate.

Exactly. They weren’t going to let Mr AE register because his US passport shows DR birth.  Had to prove US residency with drivers license, and even then took a supervisor and a lot of heads together before approval