Not open for further replies.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Pakistan Mosque Bomb Kills 12 Women and Children
Fri Apr 26, 9:56 AM ET
By Wajid Hussain

BHAKKAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - A bomb killed 12 women and children during a gathering of thousands of Shi'ite Muslims at a mosque in an area of central Pakistan that has been hit by religious violence.

Photos

Reuters Photo

It was not immediately clear who planted the bomb, which wounded at least 23 people when it went off late Thursday in the women's section of the segregated mosque at Bhakkar town in Punjab province.

Residents said sectarian violence between militants from the Shi'ite and Sunni sects of Islam was most likely to blame.

-=-=-=-=-

-=Rest of story deleted for brevity=-

Now they are blowing each other up. I guess I shouldn't take offense again when they next bomb the US.

Isn't it funny that NOT one Moslem nation or American Moslem has condemned this sort of violence? Hell NOT even the one Dominican Moslem has condemned it. They are quick to condemn and blame Israel and the US for all the woes in the world.

Does it leave any doubt that these peoples are a bunch of barbarians from the Stoneage?

I just can't understand why they attack women and children. I am completely unable to make sense of these animals.

jt76

Jan 23, 2002
Actually, Fahrakan spoke out against the bombings and sept. 11 attacks as did others.

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
very good

it would do us all good if islam were to break up into different sects, so they could just blow up among each other and stay out of this hemisphere. i condemn the bombings, but these murderers have an uncontrollable urge to kill since that's the way they were raised and educated at school, so let them kill themselves. this is a win- win situation; all the muslims can go to their "heaven" and enjoy "eternal life with unlimited sex from a harem of virgins"
and the civilized world can live in peace here on earth until Jesus returns and we can go to the real heaven.

MrBean

Mar 24, 2002
oh, man...

here we go again:

intolerance
lack of understanding
finger pointing
racism
superiority complexes

face it: no nation is perfect: not yours, not mine, not anyone's.

Let's all try to fix our own countries before we start pointing fingers, calling names, and rejoicing in the deaths of innocents, please.

argh!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thread Closed!

Please don't waste space with this. I know this is the open forum but I'm starting to get a little tired of this non DR related stuff.

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.