Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Calling on my nerdier friends; some assistance please

Friends, I have classes at the university from 8 to 10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That means I miss NCIS season endings and Amy Farrah-Faucet/Sheldon Cooper's wedding!!!

However, some years ago, good friend DavidZ sent me a link whereby I could get the programs off the internet and watch them at leisure.

My BIG question: Does anyone have such a site, and if so, can you please PM me with it I hope DavidZ sees this. I lost his email addie.

Thank you very kindly,

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Try Kodi, you tube, if you have a proxy server on your computer (set to USA) you can go direct to USA stations from away in the world

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not just pop a tape in the VCR, set the timer, and record it? (Or the 21st Century version - DVD?) 

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Here you go HB https://www.cbs.com/watch/ Enjoy Shows are available for free for 2 weeks after original airing
    Last edited by I love Azua; 05-07-2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: not enough explaination

Post Thanks / Like

saw the CBS site. I will try it. Thank you.

I have never had a VCR or a DVD.

Regards,

HB

Apparently CBS wants money. Not for me.

Might try and get a proxy server.. Thought about it a few years ago, but it seemed like a lot of clicking around.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 05-07-2018 at 09:22 PM.
    Moderator DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    saw the CBS site. I will try it. Thank you.

I have never had a VCR or a DVD.

Regards,

HB

Apparently CBS wants money. Not for me.

Might try and get a proxy server.. Thought about it a few years ago, but it seemed like a lot of clicking around.
    I'll send you a pm

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Friends, I have classes at the university from 8 to 10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That means I miss NCIS season endings and Amy Farrah-Faucet/Sheldon Cooper's wedding!!!

However, some years ago, good friend DavidZ sent me a link whereby I could get the programs off the internet and watch them at leisure.

My BIG question: Does anyone have such a site, and if so, can you please PM me with it I hope DavidZ sees this. I lost his email addie.

Thank you very kindly,

HB

Get a firestick from Amazon and download terreruim TV. Its like a free netflix, But it has every TV show and movie imaginable. Google troypoint terreruim TV for instalation instructions. Its very simple.

For any Kodi user Try terreruim. Its so much simpler. For 20$ set TV is an amazing bargain for over 150 channels including premium channels and free PPV

8. Likes JasonD liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent to David

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Best places for shows for me, if you don't mind paying a little bit is still hdtvshows.net  The first 2 episodes of a season are free.  The rest are 3 points, and you get about 120 points for about US$12 (pay with PayPal).  Nothing to download, just streaming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast