My introduction Keith McCool

KMcCool

Oct 11, 2018
Hello, my name is Keith McCool, 64 years old. I haven't been on here in a long time. I bought property near Los Galeris about 13-14 years ago. Now I can get a little bit more serious about moving over there. I'm from Chickasha, Oklahoma, probably will try to rent a house for about 6 months first, then if all goes well I will build. Could anyone tell me what a good used 4 wheeler cost there now days? I don't want to invest in a new one until I'm sure this will be home. Who is a good Realtor there? I'm thinking about selling my property and buying a little farther inland. My property is on a hill over looking Los Galeris to the east, and Playa Rincon to the west. Any advice and hints will greatly appreacited.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I believe it s called LAS GALERAS

Yes, that's my only hint...Welcome Mr McCool :bunny:

Wait, you want to rent, while you own property, than sell, to buy another ? :ermm:

KMcCool

Oct 11, 2018
yes, there isn't a road to the property yet. Its just land with nothing on it. and not an easy way to get up there yet. when i bought it there was a clause put in the contract saying they would buy it back if there wasn't a road in 3 years. I may have to go that route. The owners were Charlie and Martha Cabral.