Square Balls

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
An old lady was one day at JP Morgan Bank carrying a bag filled to the brim with cash.

She insisted before the window, requesting that she wanted to speak exclusively with the President of the Bank to open a savings account, for which she said you understand, it is a lot of money ".

After much discussion, they took her to the President of the Bank,
respecting the concept that the client is always right.

The President of the Bank asked, what is the
amount that she wanted to enter.

She said that $ 165,000.00 US $ and automatically she emptied her bag on the table.

The President, naturally, felt a great curiosity to know where the old woman would have gotten so much money from and asked:
Madam, I am surprised that you have so much money on you, may I ask you: how did you do it?

The old woman replied: "It's simple, I make bets"

Betting? asked the President,
What kind of bets?
The old woman answered: "Well, all kinds of bets;
for example, I bet you, $ 25,000.00 US that your balls are square! "

The President laughed and said: "That is a stupid bet .... You can never win a bet of that kind. "

The old woman challenged him. Well I told you that I make bets; Are you willing to accept my bet?
Of course, the President replied.
I bet 25,000.00 US $ that my balls are not square.

The old lady said: "Okay, but as there is a lot of money at stake, I can come tomorrow to the office
10.00 AM with my lawyer to serve as a witness?
Of course, the President replied,

That night the President was very nervous, he spend a lot of time looking at his balls in the mirror; turning from one place to another, again and again. There was a rigorous examination and he was absolutely convinced that his balls were not square and that he would win the bet.

The next morning at 10:00 o'clock, the old woman appeared with her Lawyer in the Office of the president. She made the relevant presentations and repeated the $ 25,000.00 bet that the President's balls are square.

The President accepted the bet again and the old woman asked him to pull down his pants to show his balls.

The President dropped his pants and the old lady approached and looked at his balls carefully and asked timidly if she could touch them; expressing: keep in mind that it is a lot of money and she would have to make sure.

Okay, said the President convinced,
$ 25,000.00 is a lot of money and I understand that I want to be absolutely safe. "

The old woman approached the President and grabbed him, she began to feel his balls; parallel to which the President realized that the Lawyer was banging his head against the wall.

The President asked the old woman: and now
What happens to your lawyer?

She answered "Nothing, just that I bet with him for a 100,000.00 US $ that today at 10:00 in the morning I would have the balls of the JP Morgan Bank in my hands ". ;)