United Airlines Premier - Baggage Allowance

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
How did I miss this?

Great News for United Airlines Premier Members:

Baggage allowances

Effective September 28, 2018, all Premier® members, regardless of Premier status, receive the same standard weight allowance for complimentary checked baggage: 70 lbs. (32 kg).

Additionally:

All Premier members flying in United Business®, United First®, or United Polaris® business class are allowed up to three bags with a maximum weight of 70 lbs. (32 kg) per bag.

Dr_Taylor

Oct 18, 2017
How did I miss this?

Great News for United Airlines Premier Members:

Baggage allowances

Effective September 28, 2018, all Premier® members, regardless of Premier status, receive the same standard weight allowance for complimentary checked baggage: 70 lbs. (32 kg).

Additionally:

All Premier members flying in United Business®, United First®, or United Polaris® business class are allowed up to three bags with a maximum weight of 70 lbs. (32 kg) per bag.
The whole idea of charging for the first checked bag simply offends me, which is why I avoid most U.S. airlines.

Sep 4, 2012
Allowed and free are two different things.

AA allows up to five but unless one is at the AA Executive level there is a price to pay - AA Executive get to travel w/up to three free bags, and of course, Active Duty and dependents get them all free.