Home again after a real short visit....

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Hi all,
First of, let me apologize to HB for not contacting him whilst in the DR. I was there for only 2 short weeks before I had to return home for personal reasons.
However, I did have the opportunity to meet Bushbaby. For all of you going...meet up with Grahame if you can. He's a real font of information. Gave me plenty of ideas on living in the DR.
This particular trip was stressful from beginning to end. I now understand and applaud those mothers who'd had to travel with babies. Talk about juggling 10 things at the same time...whew!
The mosquitoes in PP was quite happy with me, Thank you very much...and I thank them for leaving my little one alone...must be the Dominican blood.
Not sure when I'll be there next. Might be in a couple of months for the long haul.
Take care, all
Helen

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh boy are you in deep ------!!!

Helen, how could you!

I was all ready to cook up a storm and had three women here to help with the baby.

Remember we always warn you to bring repellants!! Especially with new meat on a visit..

HB
chef.gif

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Lo siento...HB...

HB, didn't mean to cut the trip short and I was real looking forward to the cook-out! I used all kinds of repellent but, those 'quitoes just don't get it!!! The babe couldn't use any of the repellent 'cos he was allergic to most.
Hopefully, the next visit will be better...Sorry...yet again.Where were those 3 women when I needed them...in PP?! Whaaa...