Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Good Dating App for DR

Anyone know a good dating app for the DR. I use the Bumble app in the States.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to grab some pop corn for this one as I am interested in hearing from the Sosua contingent.

3. Likes Ecoman1949 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Good? https://www.latinamericancupid.com/ get on there and you will have 500 messages if you are American or European in 2-3 days.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Why in Gods name would you need a dating app in DR????? Just walk out of your home and start talking to people. You want easy goto the bars, you want professional women with real job, goto a mall or University or a cafe and say hi.

6. Likes Ecoman1949, KyleMackey, JDJones liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    Why in Gods name would you need a dating app in DR????? Just walk out of your home and start talking to people. You want easy goto the bars, you want professional women with real job, goto a mall or University or a cafe and say hi.
    You make a good point. That's what I had been doing. But it's a lot easier to find a match with a good dating app.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wave your bank card or cash and say anyone interested..be specific what your looking for so there is no misunderstanding...

9. Likes Celt202, KyleMackey liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KyleMackey View Post
    Good? https://www.latinamericancupid.com/ get on there and you will have 500 messages if you are American or European in 2-3 days.
    I'm looking for a FREE dating app like Bumble. I don't think latinamericancupid.com is free.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgreat View Post
    Just wave your bank card or cash and say anyone interested..be specific what your looking for so there is no misunderstanding...

12. Likes NanSanPedro liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kcdmps View Post
    I'm looking for a FREE dating app like Bumble. I don't think latinamericancupid.com is free.
    Yikes. You are about to step into deep doo doo in the DR. my friend. I guess as a North American you never heard the expression "There are no free lunches...especially on this matter. "

14. Likes CaribeDigital liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kcdmps View Post
    You get what you pay for, so don't be cheap. There is something to be said for dating someone with enough $$$ to pay for a listing on a dating site/app. Being able to afford penicillin is a plus in my book - Unless you are planning on using $$$ as a means of control that is.

16. Likes CaribeDigital liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast