Do we want polls?

• Yes?

Votes: 38 95.0%
  • No?

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2002
Hey Rob hows come yous got all that power to place a thread and keeps it in first place? Yougonnasplainyaself?

Onions'Just trying to be an Italian mobster" carrotts

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I've just cast my 4 pen'arth!!! As you say, could be quite fun as long as the questions are constructed sensibly & without demanding too much thought process!!!!! Keep it relatively non political, TOTALLY non religious, fairly lighthearted & we might find some interesting statistics coming to light!!

Try these Rob .....
Should the World population try to be more understanding of minorities?
Are YOU going to try to do something for minorities ON A DAILY Basis?
Should TW & Chriss Colon be allowed to have so many girl-friends?
Do you think that Hurrican formations should be banned from crossing the Atlantic?

Will the results of the questionaires be listened to & majority view be acted upon??? Will we ALL be able to produce the questions for the voting or will it only come from yourself & Dalores? - Grahame.

Mar 21, 2002
I voted YES. Gees Rob is that DR heat creating angst? Musicqueen how would your life be without me?

I have to complain, all Dominicans constantly complain. Just wait till you marry one and then you'll see what complaints are.

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
That was fun!!!!!! I vote YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! And bushbaby I like the too many girlfriend questions! That should be a poll for sure!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Why don,t we take a poll and find out?

"You can never be too rich,too thin,or have to many girlfriends"! I vote "Yes,but,they should only be "yes"or"no",or multiple choice answers only,to dicourage "monologues".We could then discuss the outcome of the poll in our "normal",often "wierd",sometimes controvercial/confrontational,sometimes enlightening,always interesting, thoroughly entertaining style!Criss Colon

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Microsoft outlook has "voter buttons" you can use when you send out an e-mail, I have to use those for documents I send out. I am sure Rob could fanagle something like that. "Yes" or "no" voter buttons. Maybe something similar to the "email" "pm" or "buddy" buttons at the bottom of a post. Here is an example "Are you a butt or boob man" J/k, I like the poll idea.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Polls

Yes, we should have polls, it would be fun, not scientific. Regards, PJT