Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Mainly thinking about trading and hedging strategies against the upcoming hyperinflation wave.

Occasionally, Fred, the small green lizard who lives in a nearby tree, will come by the condo balcony to bask but his interest level in my investment ideas is pretty limited.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Walking and Spanish lessons. Movies to a lesser extreme. I'm on here more that I should be.

Post Thanks / Like

The main change is no face-to-face social life but we're keeping in touch with everyone online. Speaking to parents, sister and son more than usual because they also have more time on their hands.
    Apart from that I'm working my usual 8 hours a day most days and so far it looks like work will keep coming in.
    When not working, we're cooking, eating, drinking, watching TV, reading or listening to audiobooks.
    We're walking every evening for at least 30 minutes while it's still an option.
    I had one online yoga class this week.
    We're also doing more housework because we asked our cleaner to stay home on full pay.

Moderator East Coast Forum

www.DR1.com

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve been reading more, baking more than usual, and since we canceled our cleaning service for the time being......cleaning more. Reopened my eBay store ( it goes into limbo when we leave for months in DR), and kind of surprised at how much is selling, I thought it would be dead. Refilled all the bird feeders (we have a LOT) and enjoying the parade of different birds out there eating and singing. Enjoying the simple life

Admin
    DR1.com

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading. Laundry. Brugal Extra Viejo.

6. Likes Garyexpat, Russell liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Just finished a rather busy 4 months at work so am spending lots of time cleaning my home. Since I don't go back to work till September normally, I have been pacing myself.

Maybe going to work on a tin foil space suit to be able to get the nerve to fly again.

Being a Canadian, it is a good time to test the different brands of legal reefer. Some of it seems pretty good.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m in quarantine 11 more days ...trying not to get divorced...

9. Likes Africaida, Journey466 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

This morning and went for a walk around town, things were pretty quiet. Still shocked by the amount of motoconchos. I was asked 5 times if I needed a ride. Each time I looked at them and said "enserio??".

This afteronon I trimmed my trees. I noticed a small batch of bananas growing and also the sour sops are getting bigger. Only a few chinolas are left and lots of weeds in the grass. Tomorrow is another day.....

11. Likes Russell liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slowmo View Post
    Just finished a rather busy 4 months at work so am spending lots of time cleaning my home. Since I don't go back to work till September normally, I have been pacing myself.

Maybe going to work on a tin foil space suit to be able to get the nerve to fly again.

Being a Canadian, it is a good time to test the different brands of legal reefer. Some of it seems pretty good.
    You user name makes sense now LOL

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slowmo View Post

Just sew the foil into your suit so nobody notices...it’s a blast at airport..FYI the single metal detector at POP don’t work!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast