And the address is:

Dr Rosen #10
tel 571 1557

HB
znaika.gif

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
We have an Italian friend who always stays at Garden Keti (sp?) and seems to like it there. Sometimes he travels with this older, decidedly wealthier Italian gentleman, Bruno, and they never stay anwyhere else.

richard

Jan 1, 2002
Re: Thaks

CaribbeanGeorge said:
Thanks Hillbilly, does that bar in the corner across from the playero supermarket still exists ?

I'm not HB but might be able to answer that question.

If you mean PJs, it is still there but different management and is now called PJ's Steakhouse. Pat, the Boston man who owned the place until about three years ago passed away. It was bought by Johnny Perdomo and his family from Cotui. They operated it for a couple of years but it is now rented out to the French man who used to operate Hotel Europa. Now that was the case in April, maybe the situation is changed again?
:cool:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sosuadominicanrepublic/

Last edited:

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Bar on the corner, he might thinking of Plutus, and the bar still exist, but i think also that with new owner.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
George

A Dominican and his wife own Plutus.Theree is also an American "silent partner" who is usually around but I dont know if he would like me to post his name---so I wont.Anyway,it is a nice bar with loud music and attractive(friendly) young ladies working there.FYI.
ILoveDR