Info about Coral Hamaca hotel...?

CorletoLovesDR

Jul 8, 2002
Hi, I will be traveling tomorrow to my beloved country, the D.R. I'm planning to stay with my family at Coral Hamaca in Boca Chica. Anyone here knows the daily rate for an all-inclusive for two adults and one child for mid-July? I haven't had time to make a reservation from the U.S. Will I be able to walk-in the hotel and book in right on the spot? I will greatly appreciate any info. Thanks.

domgirl1

Apr 5, 2002
Coral Hamaca

Hey CorletolovesDR:

I just came back from DR on the 26th of June. My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon for a few days. We payed approximately $990-998 pesos per person per day for our stay. We really had a good time and would definitely do it again. I'm not sure how much they will charge you if you walk off the street and how much it would be for a child. But for two adults like i said it's approximately 990-998, can't remember the exact amount.

Not sure if it would be more in July but I don't think it should be much of a difference. Great hotel, GREAT FOOD. Definitely have to go to the Rigoleto Restaurant which is the Italian restaurant they have. And for breakfast and lunch go to buffet-style restaurant they have. Definitely take bug repellent.

Hope I helped somewhat. And enjoy our beautiful country.

Good luck and have fun!!!!!